Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
An absolute gem from FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

An absolute gem from FGF

Oct 16, 2018, 11:56 AM

IMO the SEC is the only factor keeping us afloat. The conference and our unique stadium lighting. Remove the lights and the conference affiliation and we are anyone of these programs....Rutgers, Maryland, Indiana, Iowa, etc. Basically a crappy football program located at the State's flagship University.

Other than the fact that Iowa is 100 times better and Indiana would probably beat them head to head. H3ll...maybe Maryland too...lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or the next one, "We have lights?"

Oct 16, 2018, 11:58 AM

But since we are missing out on night games I guess I cant laugh to hard.

^ EXACTLY!

Oct 16, 2018, 12:01 PM

Take out the Lights and the Coots really would be in the dark!

Take’em out of the SEC & take their 1969 ACC Banner too and you have a sorry lot of football fans with terrible memories and lots of car flags.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: An absolute gem from FGF

Oct 16, 2018, 12:06 PM

Serious question.... What is unique about their stadium lighting? I've never heard this before.

I guess its the dead cockroach legs

Oct 16, 2018, 12:08 PM

look.

Oct 16, 2018, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: An absolute gem from FGF ]

They use bulbs and electricity. They are very impressive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Can someone define: ‘Flagship University’ for me?

Oct 16, 2018, 12:07 PM

tia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

The lighting support beams are architecturally placed & curved outward & over to look artistical ..

Oct 16, 2018, 12:13 PM

and make the stadium unuque looking & eye catching for miles around (I-77 is one view I see when traveling by).

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Attractive Roach appearance.***

Oct 16, 2018, 2:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can someone define: ‘Flagship University’ for me? WCCP

Oct 16, 2018, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Can someone define: ‘Flagship University’ for me? ]

is our flagship station. So its just the same only as a school (bottom of the barrel at what it does) I guess

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FWIW

Oct 16, 2018, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Can someone define: ‘Flagship University’ for me? ]

https://www.collegeraptor.com/find-colleges/articles/questions-answers/what-is-a-flagship-university/

always keep looking until you find the answer you want ;)

Oct 16, 2018, 1:51 PM

This lists us both as "flagships"

http://www.diycollegerankings.com/college-list-start-flagship-university/18771/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

LOL..."unique stadium lighting"...lol

Oct 16, 2018, 12:18 PM

I wonder why he failed to mention all of the abandoned/dilapidated buildings, the homeless vagrants, the crack dens, and the prostitutes that help make Williams Lice Stadium all that it is. I won't even get into the doo doo ice, the smell from the waste water treatment facility down the road, tailgate sexcapades, and handjobs in the stands.

No matter how much lipstick that put on that pig, it always has been and always will be a cesspool.

Folks I'm telling you, $CU fans clearly aren't the brightest bulbs in the box but they are are good for a laugh.

When they were handing out rivals, Clemson hit the jackpot with $CU. The comic value alone is absolutely priceless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

What does "flagship" mean here? Biggest?

Oct 16, 2018, 12:19 PM

Clemson is the elite academic institution of the state. All I can think of when I hear "flagship" is "clearly not the best, but the biggest." It's a bad look for them. University of quantity over quality. (UQoQ) Pronounced U-Quoke

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For $CU, it's like being in the SEC...

Oct 16, 2018, 1:33 PM

It's just something for them to flap their beaks about but in reality, they've done absolutely nothing to earn it so the distinction has no real meaning.

I can claim to be the Shah of Iran but that doesn't make it true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 16, 2018, 12:41 PM

That's an insult to Rutgers...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2018, 1:37 PM

I guess flagship means the school with the lowest entrance exam requirements. HTHIA.

Maryland is a much better education

Oct 16, 2018, 3:33 PM

And a better football program too

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic