Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Judge Keller....Serious Qweshion
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 73
| visibility 1

Deer Judge Keller....Serious Qweshion

Nov 11, 2019, 8:32 AM

You've been a TNET member since Feb 2003, which means you were a member for essentially Oliver Purnells entire time at Clemson.

Did you post such vehement support for him during his time here?

If so, can you provide some examples?

If not, why not?

TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I don't recall OP needing alot of support.

Nov 11, 2019, 8:40 AM

Better question is Shyatt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I don't recall OP needing alot of support.

Nov 11, 2019, 8:41 AM

Why do you feel the need to cuss?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

True, but he likes to belittle OPs accomplishments

Nov 11, 2019, 8:42 AM [ in reply to I don't recall OP needing alot of support. ]

and he wasn't on TNET during the Shyatt years.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

How dare he belittle 3 straight opening round losses, each

Nov 11, 2019, 3:18 PM

an upset to a double digit seed...We might never see that again, it should be celebrated as a true accomplishment

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah yes, there he is. Wondered how long it'd take this idiot

Nov 11, 2019, 3:53 PM

to pipe up....I see I'm still living rent free

6 Straight post seasons(3 Straight NCAATs)
5 Straight 19+ Win Seasons
Over .600 Winning %
etc.

Also, nice to see the hypocrite that is, Judge Keller, like a negative post about a Clemson Basketball Coach.

I what way was my post negative? I was just listing some

Nov 11, 2019, 4:31 PM

of OP's many accomplishments, same as you...Only I didn't get all butthurt about it like you did...So much for the free rent huh?

LOL, you were being a smart a** per the usual, and

Nov 11, 2019, 4:37 PM

insinuating it wasn't an actual accomplishment, but nice attempt at backtracking, don't expect much else from you.

So I was acting like you, only I did a better job of it?

Nov 11, 2019, 4:40 PM

Where exactly do YOU get off for calling ANYBODY else out for liking a negative post about a Clemson Basketball coach Ace?Did you not know what hypocrite meant or did you mean to use it ironically?

So you were lying? got it....Link to me being a hypocrite?

Nov 11, 2019, 4:45 PM

I love that you're coming to jk's rescue. Must be a happy home...

Rent free and can't keep up, per the usual.

Where did I lie? Still waiting for you to point out the

Nov 11, 2019, 4:54 PM

negative in the statement I made...Do you just throw around allegations when your feelings get hurt on the internet?

And a RAGer whining about ANYBODY else coming to

Nov 11, 2019, 4:58 PM

somebody's rescue...The irony is just too fooking rich on this one guy

Re: And a RAGer whining about ANYBODY else coming to

Nov 11, 2019, 5:04 PM

Try this one, you calling somebody else a smart ###...

Nov 11, 2019, 5:00 PM [ in reply to So you were lying? got it....Link to me being a hypocrite? ]

Textbook hypocrisy, have somebody else explain it to you

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/LOL-you-were-being-a-smart-a**-per-the-usual-and-26313988

Re: Try this one, you calling somebody else a smart ###...

Nov 11, 2019, 5:05 PM

What's factually inaccurate Ace? That you said it, or that

Nov 11, 2019, 6:31 PM

you have been a smart ### on here?

per the usual....shack can’t keep up

Nov 11, 2019, 8:00 PM

You might want to brush up on the actual definition of hypocrisy....

JK defends the aspects of Clemson he enjoys, with vigor...

Nov 11, 2019, 8:46 AM

Unfortunately, if there is something he doesn't like, he feels the need to attack it, and its supporters.

He's not a real fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You don't think I'm a real fan?

Nov 11, 2019, 1:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I don't think you know how to use this gif

Nov 11, 2019, 2:37 PM

correctly

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes I do, I used it in your Clemson to the Big XII threads.***

Nov 11, 2019, 2:50 PM

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Yes I do, I used it in your Clemson to the Big XII threads.***

Nov 11, 2019, 2:56 PM

??

Nice of you to check in,

Nov 11, 2019, 3:00 PM

instead of just riding around in Judge Keller® 's fanny pack.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Pretty sure that's one of JK's SCOKS

Nov 11, 2019, 3:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

who are the others?***

Nov 11, 2019, 3:22 PM

well... likely

Nov 11, 2019, 3:23 PM

CM Shack

Are you willing to bet on it?***

Nov 11, 2019, 3:49 PM

I don't have any other TNet usernames.

Nov 11, 2019, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Pretty sure that's one of JK's SCOKS ]

Sorry to disappoint.

Re: I don't have any other TNet usernames.

Nov 12, 2019, 9:42 AM

Screw Calford.

Yes, I'm sure.

Nov 12, 2019, 1:50 PM

Why would someone create another username? Makes no sense to me.

you do to vote

Nov 12, 2019, 3:15 PM

for yourself

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty sure that's one of JK's SCOKS

Nov 11, 2019, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Pretty sure that's one of JK's SCOKS ]

oh, the irony, lol!

Yes, go on...***

Nov 11, 2019, 3:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Pretty sure that's one of JK's SCOKS

Nov 12, 2019, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Pretty sure that's one of JK's SCOKS ]

You aren't serious about having a conversation with me.

Nov 11, 2019, 1:55 PM

If you were, I would be happy to discuss my thoughts on OP, both while he was our coach as well as my thoughts on him now.

I'm waiting. I'd also like to know the answers to my

Nov 11, 2019, 2:35 PM

questions.

Re: I'm waiting. I'd also like to know the answers to my

Nov 11, 2019, 6:22 PM

Re: I'm waiting. I'd also like to know the answers to my

Nov 11, 2019, 8:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I see that you like Comic Sans font.

Nov 11, 2019, 10:29 PM

um, that’s not Comic Sans.***

Nov 12, 2019, 2:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Just add to the list of things Jk doesn't get right.

Nov 12, 2019, 9:06 AM

Again, I don’t think you are serious about having this discussion.

Nov 11, 2019, 10:05 PM [ in reply to I'm waiting. I'd also like to know the answers to my ]

If you were, I would be happy to reply.

Obviously not, it actually seems the opposite.....you're avoiding

Nov 11, 2019, 10:11 PM

Re: Obviously not, it actually seems the opposite.....you're avoiding

Nov 11, 2019, 10:25 PM

Actually...

I don't think you're ready for the conversation either, and why should he put effort into stating facts that he's stated over and over and over again to people like you, only for you to throw one line back in his face, post another juvenile GIF, and act like you've won the debate.

It's so predictable...and thus a waste of time for people who know anything about the Clemson basketball program (to argue with people who may have watched two complete games in the last two seasons and may or may not remember that we had quite possibly the best season in program history two years ago).

Re: Obviously not, it actually seems the opposite.....you're avoiding

Nov 11, 2019, 10:32 PM

I see you're still avoiding, even though you offered up to

Nov 11, 2019, 10:35 PM

respond....

Par for the course with you

Re: I see you're still avoiding, even though you offered up to

Nov 12, 2019, 2:02 PM

You seem to be forgetting the necessary criteria

Nov 12, 2019, 3:59 PM

for me to have that conversation with you. Again, I'm not wasting my time unless you're serious about having a real conversation. And you aren't.

Still deflecting I see....

Nov 12, 2019, 4:12 PM

Hence my initial reply....

And who are you?***

Nov 11, 2019, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Obviously not, it actually seems the opposite.....you're avoiding ]

Re: And who are you?***

Nov 11, 2019, 11:26 PM

Is that a rhetorical question or not?

The problem with JK is he doesn't state facts...

Nov 12, 2019, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Obviously not, it actually seems the opposite.....you're avoiding ]

he states opinions, which he presents as facts. And if you present actual facts to him, or a differing opinion, he:

1) Accuses you of not supporting/being happy for the team/coach.
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Its-too-bad-you-cant-find-any-positives-from-our-win-26312460
2) Accuses you of belittling the opponent.
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Cute-history-lesson-26312538
3) Makes a completely false allegation(s).
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Youre-giving-TDs-now-I-see***-26192323
4) Insults portions of the fan base.
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Yee-haw-26160219
5) Makes up more stuff to support his position.
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/So-you-honestly-think-people-see-orange-overalls-and-26162618
6) Brings your mom into it.
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Youre-confused-Im-not-the-one-whining-26313101

I support Clemson athletics, and hope every coach/team we have does well. But to make up things in an attempt to prove you were right undermines your position and turns people away who may otherwise be on your side.

If you truly want to celebrate a win, simply post "Nice win tonight, proud of our coach and team."
If you want to antagonize, you use words like "lurkers" and "naysayers". You insult the intelligence of posters on the boards. You insult fans.

So for the record, this isn't a pro CBB vs anti CBB issue. This is a JK credibility issue.

"lol, seriously?"

Nov 12, 2019, 10:09 AM

Re: "lol, seriously?"

Nov 12, 2019, 10:13 AM

You forgot the gif

You aren't serious about having a gif from me.

Nov 12, 2019, 10:20 AM

If you were, I would be happy to discuss my thoughts on gifs, both while in older threads as well as my thoughts on them now.

Bingo

Nov 12, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to The problem with JK is he doesn't state facts... ]

Well said.

I used to feel bad for JK and all the flak that he gets. I thought the fanbase needed more supporters like him. I love Clemson basketball and I haven't been one of those fans calling for BB's head

But JK's antics are starting to get childish, and him coming on here to gloat over an early-season win against a team we should beat was silly. Fans who act like that with the "see, I told you so" kind of tone have never rubbed me the right way, and that's where he has been headed of late.

That's not a real "fan," IMO

^ This guy gets it.***

Nov 12, 2019, 12:28 PM

Your obsession with me has become concerning.***

Nov 12, 2019, 1:55 PM [ in reply to The problem with JK is he doesn't state facts... ]

Speeking of peeple & their obsessions.......

Nov 12, 2019, 2:07 PM

Easy...

Nov 12, 2019, 2:12 PM

Looks like he's well versed in psychological warfare.

So you interrupted a conversation I was having with

Nov 12, 2019, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Your obsession with me has become concerning.*** ]

another poster to tell me I'm obsessed with you. In a thread that I didn't even start.

Interesting.

Re: So you interrupted a conversation I was having with

Nov 12, 2019, 2:19 PM

I assume I’m imagining this thread because jk insisted that he wasn’t being “called out” on tnet.

I wasn't called out for my post about our win over Colgate.

Nov 12, 2019, 2:39 PM

This is a different thread and different topic.

Please keep up.

The OP literally says "dear judge keller"

Nov 12, 2019, 5:26 PM

When I said I wasn't being called out

Nov 12, 2019, 8:43 PM

I was not referring to this thread. Another poster mentioned that I was "called out" for posting about our win, and I was not.

This thread (which you can refer to as "calling me out" if you wish) isn't about the Colgate win, but about my thoughts on Oliver Purnell.

Your trolling is causing you to make some reading comprehension mistakes.

Yes, that's correct. I responded to a post you made about me

Nov 12, 2019, 2:37 PM [ in reply to So you interrupted a conversation I was having with ]

which included links to a handful of posts I've made recently. The fact that you were posting about me, in a "conversation" you were having with someone else, in a thread you didn't even start, makes your obsession with me even more concerning.

Please get help.

Thats my point. The entire thread is about you.

Nov 12, 2019, 5:19 PM

I didn’t create the thread, which makes me just like everyone else who is discussing. The only difference, of all the posters, you singled me out. Are all the posters obsessed with you too? Of course not. You’re making silly accusations.

I never said that you're the only one preoccupied with me.

Nov 12, 2019, 8:45 PM

But you certainly go to the greatest lengths to discuss me.

It's really quite flattering.

It appears we’ve reached the bottom of your argument barrel.

Nov 12, 2019, 8:52 PM

I knew we were close when you started trying to use reverse psychology and bringing up my mom.

The funny thing is, I'm not here to argue.

Nov 12, 2019, 8:56 PM

You, and some of your pals here, seem to consider it a favorite pastime.

I prefer to talk Clemson basketball. I recommend you try it sometime.

I’m sure that’s how you feel now...

Nov 12, 2019, 9:42 PM

but make no mistake, you came here hoping to rub people the wrong way with many of your posts. You like to stir the pot a little, it’s fun, until it isn’t. And now that it isn’t, it’s about getting the last word, because that’s really all that’s left.

Thought thread was about Parnell Burnside

Nov 11, 2019, 10:35 PM

My kids play with our OP signed b ball

Re: Deer Judge Keller....Serious Qweshion

Nov 12, 2019, 6:14 PM

Rumor has it that this person using Judge Keller on TNet is not the original person who used the screen name Judge Keller during TB’s time as HC.

Is this true JK are you the second person to use Judge Keller on Tigernet or are you the original JK?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This screen name was available when I signed up for it.

Nov 12, 2019, 8:47 PM

I never had this name prior to that.

Replies: 73
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic