Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone is cutting onions in here:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Someone is cutting onions in here:

Aug 13, 2015, 4:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8jueycbQjc .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

#### you I aint watching that #Feels***

Aug 13, 2015, 4:17 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do dogs have wishes?***

Aug 13, 2015, 4:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Canine wishing well.

Aug 13, 2015, 4:21 PM

You don't really know much about dogs, do you?

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine wishes I would drop that sammich

Aug 13, 2015, 4:22 PM [ in reply to How do dogs have wishes?*** ]

EVERY. DAMMN. TIME.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine ninja's a bite out of the sandwich... EVERY. TIME.

Aug 13, 2015, 4:23 PM

Or at least tried to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVING PIZZA NEAR THE EDGE OF THE

Aug 13, 2015, 4:25 PM

COUNTER. And the kids waffles....gone. Dem mofos even eat the napkins. #SAVAGES

What about worrying about your dog eating a crap ton of

Aug 13, 2015, 4:28 PM

saran wrap that was covering the last piece of banana bread just to get to the last piece of banana bread. But the being relieved because he ate the tin foil that covered the plate of cookies that was pushed as far back on the counter as possible and you could tell where his big tongue could reach because of the line of cookies still standing. The tinfoil would now thankfully shred the plastic to make it pass.

...do you live at my house?

Aug 13, 2015, 4:49 PM

One of the dogs will even chew a #### razor.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or what about when you forget to put the walls and trim up

Aug 13, 2015, 4:29 PM [ in reply to DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVING PIZZA NEAR THE EDGE OF THE ]

and they eat them.

Tiger ate a plastic bowl the other night.

Aug 13, 2015, 4:29 PM [ in reply to DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVING PIZZA NEAR THE EDGE OF THE ]

And then threw up plastic shards the next morning. I know that seems dumb, but she's actually brilliantly evil.

Doug did that too. Except it was a case of screws.

Aug 13, 2015, 4:31 PM

Thankfully he decided the screws didnt taste good.

plastic, paper, grass, food, other dog's poop, rabbit poop,

Aug 13, 2015, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Tiger ate a plastic bowl the other night. ]

cat poop, dead bugs, live bugs, etc...mine eat and throw up everything.

Deer poop is a problem at my house.

Aug 13, 2015, 4:49 PM

IT'S EVERYFREAKINGWHERE AND TIGER SEEMS TO LOVE IT.

C'mon bow season.

Re: DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVING PIZZA NEAR THE EDGE OF THE

Aug 13, 2015, 4:47 PM [ in reply to DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVING PIZZA NEAR THE EDGE OF THE ]

LOL it's a dog, go get another one

Aug 13, 2015, 4:48 PM

the next one will love you just as much as the last one did and the one before that and the one you had as a kid and so on...

Dog's don't have dying wishes. They don't have a clue what dying is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is more harsh than something I'd say.

Aug 13, 2015, 4:52 PM

And I am pretty sure animals know what dying is and it probably scares them more than it scares good a good Christian man. Good Christian man has faith something better is on the other side.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We had a black lab that was pretty smart.

Aug 13, 2015, 7:11 PM

I'm positive she realized her health was failing a few months after we found out she had spleen cancer. She lasted about 6 months after that, and we probably waited a month too long to put her down.

I'll always believe she knew why she was going to the vet that day. Our golden still won't get in the car unless I pick her up and put her in it. She used to like to ride in the car all the time until the black lab didn't come home after that early morning monday ride.

They aren't as dumb as you think.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe if he'd grown up on a dog farm he'd understand***

Aug 13, 2015, 5:01 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

virtual thumbs down

Aug 13, 2015, 5:07 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

you suck

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Incredibly rare I give a TD in the lunge, but you earned it.***

Aug 13, 2015, 5:33 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: LOL it's a dog, go get another one

Aug 13, 2015, 5:35 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

Re: LOL it's a dog, go get another one

Aug 13, 2015, 6:52 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL you're a dìck

Aug 13, 2015, 6:52 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

GFY

Re: Couldn't figure out a more mature way to respond

Aug 13, 2015, 8:11 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

D*uche bag

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it better to take the 5th! *******

Aug 13, 2015, 8:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pro choicer as well, eh?***

Aug 13, 2015, 8:43 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I felt the same way when a friend of mine was crying

Aug 13, 2015, 8:52 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

about one of her chickens dying.

Of course I've never had a chicken lay on the couch with me when I'm sick; or had a chicken go into the lake water and whine until I took me with a float out to her and played, no chicken has ever laid its head in my lap gentle and lick me while I cry after a day of tending to dad at the hospital

Of course I think of chicken as food not a friend, not a family member.

And of the 9 dogs I've had in my life, I've never had a dog want attention and give attention as much as Simcoe; even her sister has a different personality... prefers to pick when she wants attention which isn't often; Simcoe would die without it.

So while I can understand if you aren't a dog lover, you may think Just get another one, I dont understand you thinking every dog is the same.

Also dogs might not know what dying is, they do know pain, they do know when their bodies wont do the things their mind wants to do. And to me thats when every living creature senses the end.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

###....point! ******

Aug 13, 2015, 9:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard to believe a fellow Tiger is such a tool

Aug 13, 2015, 9:20 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

congrats man, you win ######## of the year

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, he does have a murderer in his fuggin sig

Aug 13, 2015, 9:22 PM

so yah, believe it. He's a ####.

If it were only that easy.

Aug 13, 2015, 11:44 PM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

I lost my best friend of three years, Browney, when I was 12. He was a mix basset-beagle. I never sought a replacement. After I married the second time my wife and I were visiting my aunt whose show Doberman had a litter of pups. The male she'd hooked the bich up with was a five generation blue ribbon show dog named Satan's Reflection.

She asked if I wanted one of the pups. I asked what she was getting for each and she told me $500. I told her that was more than a week's pay. She told me to pick one out and that she had no intention of even discussing money with me. That was 1975.

I picked out a little rust colored female and named her Cinnamon. The little bich tried me almost daily with going across the drive, tearing up stuff that wasn't hers and nippin at me when I scolded her.

She dies at three months old from my wife not careless driving. The big bich hit the little bich with her car.

I went almost 40 years until I got another dog. Zeke, a blue tick hound, escaped a hunting party and show up at my place on the mountain over in Tennessee one morning. I fed him and we became friends. He lived with my son down in Anderson now so I don't really have a dog anymore.

It's not so easy to give one up. It's hard to see a faithful friend die. I still grieve over all three. I'd lost a human friends that didn't hurt as badly as any of the three. It's clear you don't have a friend so I excuse you for not knowing the value.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're exceptionally ignorant.***

Aug 14, 2015, 8:18 AM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

Nice troll

Aug 14, 2015, 11:39 AM [ in reply to LOL it's a dog, go get another one ]

If not trolling, then kill yourself.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic