Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL at Deptula still thinking Tennessee is the 3rd best team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,779

LOL at Deptula still thinking Tennessee is the 3rd best team

Sep 2, 2016, 4:14 PM

He's berating one of his callers right now for saying that him picking Tennessee at #3 in preseason was a "bad pick" because of how poorly they played last night. Dude just doesn't want to see reality. Nobody cares that YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS A LONG TIME!!! (which is what he always shouts at people who disagree with him)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's been talking for many years too

Sep 2, 2016, 4:18 PM

but still can't pronounce the word huge. Some things just don't get better then more you do them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL at Deptula still thinking Tennessee is the 3rd best team

Sep 2, 2016, 4:21 PM

Yeah,
The only callers that stay around are ones that agree with him. He sets himself up to sound right no matter what happens. "I warned of this" is his catch phrase. Idiot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If TN is 3rd best, then APPST is 4th best (and they're

Sep 2, 2016, 5:16 PM

not). Walt is being a doofus. TN is a mediocre team who will benefit from a weak schedule. This will allow morans like Walt to prop them up all year. Mark my words, if VT beats them, Walt will be telling us how VT is an emerging power and how he's been telling us for years how Justin Fuente is the next great coach in college football.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I heard that too...

Sep 2, 2016, 5:28 PM

He gets very defensive when confronted with the fact that he made a wrong call on something. Saying the team we all saw play even with App St. for 4 quarters is a CFB playoff team is moronic, and he knows it. But he's so insecure that he's just too small to admit he's wrong even when it's obvious.

It really must be micro.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.***

Sep 2, 2016, 5:47 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,779
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic