Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL at Coots/#1 prospect eliminates
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 5,387

LOL at Coots/#1 prospect eliminates

Jun 12, 2013, 1:20 PM

Da'Shawn Hand just eliminated them.

He questioned their academics.

Smart move Mr. Hand. Smart move.

Writing is on the wall. Order will return to the universe very soon!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/clemson/football/recruiting/player-Da%27Shawn-Hand-125889

"I have eliminated Virginia Tech and South Carolina," said the 6-foot-4, 261-pounder. "I spoke to Bud Foster at Virginia Tech and that was one of the hardest things I've had to do. And Deke Adams at South Carolina is a great person as well and that was difficult. Making those calls, especially to coach Foster, was the hardest thing I've had to do so far."

"Da'Shawn Hand says his decision to narrow his list is all about academics.
Hand had the Hokies and Gamecocks clearly in his top five for the longest time, so the news that each school has now been eliminated comes as a shocker. However, this was much more about academics than it was about football."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: LOL at Coots/#1 prospect eliminates

Jun 12, 2013, 1:30 PM

Lets go Michigan

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Still has Bama? Blowing smoke...***

Jun 12, 2013, 1:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's Michigan bound.***

Jun 12, 2013, 1:39 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Who remains. We still in it?***

Jun 12, 2013, 1:49 PM

We were never in it.

Jun 12, 2013, 1:50 PM

Usuck's recruiting has been a train wreck this year.

Re: We were never in it.

Jun 13, 2013, 8:51 AM

The writing is all but written that Spurrier won't be there much longer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hand gives Chickens the finger !***

Jun 12, 2013, 1:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

funny -- original. You made me laugh (LOL)

Jun 12, 2013, 2:56 PM

Go Tigers.. Have you kicked your dog today

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

VT has great academics so...he just doesn't want to go there***

Jun 12, 2013, 1:52 PM

He seemed more bothered by that decision***

Jun 12, 2013, 1:53 PM

Clemson

They also missed on Nick Chubb yesterday.

Jun 12, 2013, 1:55 PM

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/06/4-star_rb_nick_chubb_chooses_g.html

Been a rough couple of days if you're a S. Carolina fan. Which you aren't. Because if you were, ### would you be doing on a Clemson board?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier's recruiting efforts have been hampered....

Jun 12, 2013, 2:04 PM

significantly as the result of players like Clowney and Lattimore no longer falling bassackwards into his lap, the University and $CU boosters no longer offering jobs to the parents of recruits, and $CU boosters no longer paying recruits and the parents of recruits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oooh...we oughta get this in writing.

Jun 12, 2013, 2:16 PM

A Clemson fan declaring that USC is NOT cheating in recruiting.

Yeah...that NCAA probation....

Jun 12, 2013, 2:25 PM

for, at least in part, giving illegal benefits and inducements to players, recruits, and the parents of players and recruits was just my imagination.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, I know all about that. I'm just saying...I don't think

Jun 12, 2013, 2:27 PM

I've ever read a post by a Clemson fan on here that states that USC is not cheating in recruiting football players, whether it's actually going on or not.

Kettle...this is pot...you're black***

Jun 12, 2013, 2:38 PM

You're gonna have to interpret that one for me.

Jun 12, 2013, 2:41 PM

Not that you're wrong...I just don't know what you are referring to.

LOL...bless your heart...

Jun 12, 2013, 3:09 PM

"The pot calling the kettle black" = hypocrisy

$CU fans constantly accuse Clemson of cheaing in recruiting in spite of absoltely zero evidence to support any such allegation.

On the other hand, there is compelling evidence and a corresponding NCAA probation to fully support that $CU was, in fact, cheating.

$CU fans accusing Clemson of chating with no evidence while $CU was clearly guilty of it is incredibly hypocritical and a classic case of $CU trying to burn down Clemson's house in a sad, pathtic, and weak attempt to mak its house look better.

OK. I just don't understand what makes me the "pot".

Jun 12, 2013, 3:13 PM

I've never accused Clemson of cheating, and I've never said that USC didn't cheat. USC's shady recruiting is one of the reasons I stopped supporting their football team.

we are used to interpreting things for coots***

Jun 13, 2013, 9:17 AM [ in reply to You're gonna have to interpret that one for me. ]

This is what happens when they dont cheat...LOL***

Jun 13, 2013, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Oooh...we oughta get this in writing. ]

Chubb should come to Clemson

Jun 12, 2013, 2:05 PM [ in reply to They also missed on Nick Chubb yesterday. ]

so we could have Chubb and Peters

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^Getting excited at the thought***

Jun 12, 2013, 3:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Georgia is gonna have a great RB class***

Jun 12, 2013, 2:18 PM [ in reply to They also missed on Nick Chubb yesterday. ]

He seems like a bright young man

Jun 12, 2013, 1:59 PM

not only did he tell the coots and Hokies no, but he did it like a man and called the coaches as opposed to just eliminating them through social media.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aloha Mr. Hand***

Jun 12, 2013, 2:27 PM

Re: Aloha Mr. Hand***

Jun 13, 2013, 8:58 AM

Hand didn't won't to play for any team that say's fear the thumb.

Did you ever REALLY think they had a shot?

Jun 12, 2013, 2:29 PM

I think he just wanted to meet Clowney.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Coots told me he was a lock to Scar.***

Jun 12, 2013, 2:33 PM

I wasn't asking their opinion! lol.***

Jun 12, 2013, 2:34 PM

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

You better not laugh at usc or TigerFanClint, chuktwnallstar

Jun 12, 2013, 4:50 PM

and a couple of other "Clemson fans" on this board that I've never seen post before will scold you. You know, it makes Clemson look bad to say something negative about usc. wink wink

Rockhill bagman empty ?***

Jun 13, 2013, 10:25 AM

Title of post is misleading ...

Jun 13, 2013, 10:27 AM

I thought we had another Mangus incident.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 33
| visibility 5,387
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic