Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like UVA played themselves out of the NCAA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 863

Looks like UVA played themselves out of the NCAA

Mar 15, 2013, 5:34 PM

today... I thought they could lose and get in. They may still can, but losing by 20 is not good.

Bama beats UT, and I hope it gets Bama in over UT. I'm an Anthony Grant fan.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Big 12.***

Mar 15, 2013, 5:36 PM

Re: Big 12.***

Mar 15, 2013, 5:45 PM

what a loser you are.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

LOL. What are you talking about?***

Mar 15, 2013, 5:45 PM

The board generally doesn't like a-holes

Mar 15, 2013, 5:47 PM

just a tip

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Wut? Exaggerate much?

Mar 15, 2013, 5:50 PM

I posted that as a simple, friendly reminder that you've skipped over the relevant question at least three times now. I've been very respectful towards you. You should try to do the same.

Re: Wut? Exaggerate much?

Mar 15, 2013, 6:04 PM

really posting "Big 12" in a thread that has jack #### to do with what York was saying MONTHS ago is being respectful?

Message was edited by: clemtiger117®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Let's rehash, shall we?

Mar 16, 2013, 12:39 PM

1) While copying and pasting stuff from lunatic bloggers, York basically guaranteed his gonads that Clemson was going to the Big 12 before the end of 2012.

2) York was extremely defensive and sensitive whenever someone called him out for copying and pasting blogger BS. He attacked those who questioned his knowledge. He made several "enemies" in the course of gathering a hilarious flock of lemmings who were willing to follow him down the cliff of misinformation.

4) In the midst of being questioned by yet another rational person, YORK said he would delete his account and stop posting on Tigernet if Clemson was not in the Big 12 by the end of 2012.

5) Its 2013, and Clemson is still in a solid ACC.

6) York was completely wrong.

7) York disappeared for awhile, presumably due to shame in being completely incorrect. As far as I can tell, he never did acknowledge his foul up.

8) Then out of the blue one day he started posting sporadically. Now he seems to be back back in full force. Still with the handle "york tiger" and several other voting scoks.

9) Upon seeing him post about a dozen threads in an hour the other day, I very kindly and respectfully asked him, "what happened to your commitment to quit the site"? He got a little cranky and said something to the effect that I was fully informed.

10) I basically said, again being courteous and respectful, "okay fine, but what did I miss"? He didn't answer.

13) Note: I am far from the only person here to wonder, "what the heck? Is this guy a man of his word, or what?"

14) He continues to post, so occasionally I will (with all due courtesy and respect) ask him to explain what I missed. I've asked him no less than 4 times now. No answer. Just similar responses like that above. What gives? Why not just be a man about it?

15) Why is he refusing to explain whatever it is that myself and 10's of 1000's of others must have missed? Did you get the memo? Please share if so.

16) I was wrapping up my workday yesterday and saw york going on a string of threads, so instead of typing out the full question, which he fully understands, I simply posted "Big 12" to remind him.

17) As has been the case during his entire now-laughable crusade, he gets all pissy instead of simply answering the questions. I don't get it.

18) All he needs to do is answer why he is still here. What did we miss? Show us that he is a man of his word. Why is that so difficult?

19) Were you one of the lemmings, and more importantly do you think it's appropriate for a man to not stand behind his words and commitments? If so, sorry, we must be cut from a different fabric.

20) If you know the missing answer, then please share.

21) Nothing I said was like that of an "a-hole" or whatever.

22) In any case, looking at your previous comments here seeing you attacking dozens of people on this board, you probably should step back from calling anyone an "a-hole" or whatever. Never good to throw stones if you exhibit similar behavior to that which you are accusing others.

Hopefully you or york, preferably york, can answer THE question once and for all. No big deal, right? There's no need to turn this into an internet battle of childish insults, right? Please save the childish drama and exaggerated BS, okay?

NCSU seems to be peaking ... UVA seems resigned to NIT***

Mar 15, 2013, 6:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 863
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic