Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Nov 26, 2018, 8:00 AM

To all of you that are not happy and pleased with our win and Dabo I say it's time for you to look somewhere else! To all of you Johnny-come-lately bunch if 12-0 is a loss then you need to join the usuck club where loosing is a tradition long standing!

This is championship week and true TIGERS need to focus on supporting the team and staff this week. The mark of a great program is when every team you play gives you their A game. You can count on us getting Pitts A game, so it's back to work day. GOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS beat Pitt. Yes I'll be happy with a one point win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol.. who are you CAPS locking? whoever started

Nov 26, 2018, 8:07 AM

this rant, I hear it was hood, used some random post by some anyboumous meathead on tnet.

likely, some tnet user, who didn't go to clemson, isn't a member of iptay, and never goes to games got heckled by some gamecock fan who also didn't go to SCAR, isn't a member of the gamecock club, and doesn't go to games.

the gamecock said to thy meathead, "hahahaha, clemson only beat scar by 21..hahaha, clemson sucks."

the meathead got offended. instead of recognizing that the scar fan just put his own team down, he rants on tnet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: lol.. who are you CAPS locking? whoever started

Nov 26, 2018, 8:29 AM

Hey meathead, I suggest you read Hood's post "When A Win Feels Like A Loss", but I doubt your ability to comprehend so I will enlighten you. Hood started this not some "anyboumous on tnet". BTW, I am CAPS locking anybody that is not happy with the success Dabo has brought to this program and uninformed meatheads like you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clap Clap Clap...

Nov 26, 2018, 8:08 AM

Well said. All you whiners, if you want to know what a loss feels like, ask a Michigan fan... or an LSU fan...

Felt like a win to me!

Got a few things to fix, no doubt, but that's why we have coaches!

Go Tigers! Pummel the Panthers!

Time to move on. BEAT Pitt.........

Nov 26, 2018, 8:14 AM

......Go Tigers......

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

LOL, I live in Cootlumbia...

Nov 26, 2018, 8:25 AM

I don't care if the Tigers won the last 5 games against the coots by 1 point. If each game went into overtime and the Tigers won only because the coots missed field goals. During that 5 game losing streak against the coots, which next to their 1 ACC championship is the greatest accomplishment in the history of their program, the Tigers did everything they could to give away the games. I never heard one coot complain, "man we were lucky to win that one". These no class coots send their kids up to Dabo and tell them to "throw up a five bomb while I take a picture".

The coots can have their moral victory and crow about how the "gave it their all". Seriously, "playing hard" is what you are supposed to do!

These past 5 years it has been a pleasure to watch the Tiger football team play with heart and courage. Dabo and the coaches have recruited HS players and watched them mature into men. To the coaching staff, support personnel and mostly the players, THANKS. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. If the worst thing that every happens to me is that the Tigers beat the coots by 21 then I am a very lucky person.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Nov 26, 2018, 8:42 AM

Agree here! Please let this go - exit stage left if you do not support the team, and kindly move aside so those of us who do support our BEST Team and Staff EVER can continue to do so. Maybe somewhere along the line, someone will apologize to our team and HC, but lets drop the subject and move on to the task at hand, which is BEAT PITT !!!

PITT IS PREPARING FOR US RIGHT NOW, I ASSURE YOU...

Go TIGERS !!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic