Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: RecruitingNation: Robert Nkemdiche reconsidering?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: RecruitingNation: Robert Nkemdiche reconsidering?

Oct 12, 2012, 4:54 PM

RecruitingNation: Robert Nkemdiche reconsidering?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kip Adams is a leg humper.

Oct 12, 2012, 4:58 PM

It's funny these RK stories all seem to come from UGA fans.

It's gonna kill them when he signs with Clemson, along with Terry.

Re: Kip Adams is a leg humper.

Oct 12, 2012, 5:02 PM

don't forget demarre kitt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

FEBRUARY COULDNT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH

Oct 15, 2012, 5:06 AM

JUST HOLD ON NKEMDICHE WE ALMOST THERE BE STRONG ALL IN ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!!!!!!!!!

ESPN is just sick that this kid chose us.

Oct 12, 2012, 4:59 PM

They're so desperate to get him to postpone his announcement so they can sell airtime for it. I hope he is getting more and more disgusted with this.

(lol) you're probably right

Oct 12, 2012, 7:55 PM

and none of us know exactly whats going on behine the scenes. But...if Robert IS really firm with his decision, and isn't wavering. Then "HE"... he could stop all this non sense...otherwise then hes feeding off it.

But I know how all this works,but it sure doesn't make the avg CU fan at ease, right.

LOL***

Oct 15, 2012, 8:05 AM [ in reply to ESPN is just sick that this kid chose us. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: RecruitingNation: Robert Nkemdiche reconsidering?

Oct 12, 2012, 5:00 PM

This so called expert on recruiting for ESPN just happens to work in the DAWGNATIONESPN.com dept. Oh yeah I'm sure he is completely unbiased !! BTW this was aired over 24 hrs. ago on one of those silly shows ESPN has all day..every day !!

Message was edited by: tiger49®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hang in there Robert 4 you'll not be sorry running down HILL

Oct 12, 2012, 5:02 PM

into Death Valley SC onto the TiGER PAW between TiGER Band playing TiGER Rag...and then playing some exciting & winning ball with the TiGER Team.

And remember...Georgia, SC, Notre Dame, VT, FSU, Pitt, Syracuse & other teams will be your opponent.

Thanks for giving the Clemson TiGERs the nod & commitment out front..and just hold on til Feb 2013..for you knew it would be difficult to avoid other interested schools.

GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really pathetic how ESPN and others keep trying to spin

Oct 12, 2012, 5:03 PM

this to sell their carp when the kid has never wavered. to keep thowing out month old stuff as news. Say we're scrambling when we are trying to address his mom's concerns yet she is staying in Nigeria not coming here to check anything out. Please remember these folks in the media and their antics when you consider buying some of their services or coverage. Do you really want to support this? Really???

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey Mom, dabo actually told RN not to commit yet, but he...

Oct 12, 2012, 5:16 PM

decided t go ahead and do it. So much for us pressuring him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol.. i'm sure she is reading Tnet right now***

Oct 12, 2012, 5:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: hey Mom, dabo actually told RN not to commit yet, but he...

Oct 12, 2012, 9:23 PM [ in reply to hey Mom, dabo actually told RN not to commit yet, but he... ]

The Bank of IPTAY is alive and well. Hasn't been this much going out since the Danny days!

Translation:

Oct 12, 2012, 9:32 PM

BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK! cluck cluck BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK! cluck cluck BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK! cluck cluck BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK! BWOCK!
BWOCK! cluck cluck cluck

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THE "bank" is in the lobby of The Whitney ...

Oct 13, 2012, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: hey Mom, dabo actually told RN not to commit yet, but he... ]

Seriously ...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing to see here. Move along.***

Oct 12, 2012, 5:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

How in the world do you set up a meeting with Momma

Oct 12, 2012, 6:18 PM

in Nigeria?

This would be a first I'm assuming.

But for Clemson this trip would be well worth the money.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Coaches go overseas to recruit basketball, tennis, soccer

Oct 12, 2012, 9:50 PM

etc. all the time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

to talk to their mothers?***

Oct 15, 2012, 7:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: to talk to their mothers?***

Oct 15, 2012, 8:03 AM

Yes DUH

Re: I contacted Kip Adams today about that article, here is

Oct 12, 2012, 6:26 PM

his response:

First off, thank you for reaching out Mr. xxxxxx. My first response is to point out that the prospective student athlete in question, Robert Nkemdiche, called me on Wednesday. I did not seek out the story, nor did I try to get a specific response. I have known Robert longer than anyone in the media, and I assure you no one at ESPN asked me to get a story on him possibly not going to Clemson.

Anyone who has followed my work knows I have zero ties to any college.
I have never interfered with any prospective student athlete's decision and I have never given any opinion or statement that would affect their recruitment. I am not affiliated with UGA in any way, and actually I am the Southeast Reporter for ESPN. I started out covering UGA because that is one of the original sites on the network. If and when RecruitingNation gets a Clemson site, I look forward to helping provide the same coverage there as I do for every other site.

Thanks once again for the email, and have a great weekend.
--
Kipp Adams
Recruiting Writer
ESPN.com
On twitter @KippLAdams

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM, wrote:
> It is quite obvious that you are trying to interfere with Clemson's recruitment of this player. Your affiliation with ESPN, it's brand, the SEC, and the recruiting coverage you do for the Georgia Bulldogs clearly shows your are doing your best to disrupt the process.

Re: PS His email addy is:

Oct 12, 2012, 6:28 PM

Kipp Adams [kippadamsespn@gmail.com]

If you wish to give him da bidness!

Hypothetically, if RN does decommit, it could make him look

Oct 12, 2012, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Re: I contacted Kip Adams today about that article, here is ]

like he surreptitiously chose Clemson to get his teammates a scholarship here. Granted they're good players, but it doesn't mean we couldn't have done better.

Oct 12, 2012, 8:27 PM

My dad died right before I turned 10, and I was raised by my mother that never remarried. One thing that my mom was very adamant about with her 6 kids. My mom would tell us all the time that we would always be judged by our word that we gave to a person. She would tell us that your word is the most valuable thing we will ever have. And that if a persons word wasn't any good, that you can bet everything you have that they wasn't any good. That was the best lesson she could have taught us b/c it's the absolute truth. I have lived my whole life with my word being the best part of who I am. If a person breaks their word with me, under no circumstances will I ever trust them again. I have never gave my word and went back on it. That is b/c I will always believe that is the most valuble thing I have and I want give it away or go back on it for any reason. So if Robert goes back on his, that will mean that he wasn't worth having to begin with. Your word is one thing that no body can take from you. And only you yourself can ruin it and make it worth nothing.

I'm betting that his word is good....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You speak the truth. Lack of honoring one's word is the

Oct 12, 2012, 9:10 PM

biggest problem in our country today. If I give my word, it is every bit as good as if I signed a contract in front of a dozen witnesses. Today's society is greatly misguided and morally deficient.

you are wrong...

Oct 12, 2012, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: RecruitingNation: Robert Nkemdiche reconsidering? ]

as long as he is a player is committed then he is in full support and wants to be a member of that team. However, if a player changes his mind he is no longer committed.

A HS senior might change his mind. As long as he tells the coaches he is no longer committed there is nothing dishonorable in changing one's mind.

College is a big decision. To question a young man's honor because he changes his mind is just plain selfish and unrealistic.

Re: you are wrong...

Oct 12, 2012, 9:43 PM

O no he is not!! SOS "culls" 4-6 guys every year and U know it.. he has the support of the c$$t admin to do whatever it takes no matter how dirty or illegal what he does is..

Don't think he'll be truly happy

Oct 12, 2012, 8:29 PM

Unless he is playing with his Grayson family

Oct 12, 2012, 9:01 PM

This story broke on September 5th and ESPN is still airing it. It's proof that they're just fishing for recruiting headlines where there are none. It's not as fun if the #150 player is flip flopping so they try to exaggerate a headline in order to draw people in.

"possibly reconsidering" is NOT news.... it's jealousy.***

Oct 12, 2012, 9:05 PM

Photobucket

Oct 12, 2012, 9:33 PM

I am sooooo sick of this crap! Let it go eSecpn! Geez!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just got an update on RN recruitment...

Oct 12, 2012, 10:33 PM

He will choose whoever he wants....Clemson was a great university long before him and will be long after whether he chooses us or not

Why not have his brother transfer to Clemson if it is so

Oct 13, 2012, 8:11 AM

important for the two of them to play together?

Re: Why not have his brother transfer to Clemson if it is so

Oct 13, 2012, 8:33 AM

At least he would be with a team and school that does have a chance to win it all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic