Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
LMAO....Butthurt is strong on WFNZ in Charlotte
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,646

LMAO....Butthurt is strong on WFNZ in Charlotte

Nov 4, 2015, 11:37 AM

We come up small in big situations, Clemsoning, Clemson hasn't beat anyone, yada yada yada. That station went to hell when Mark Packer told them to stick it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: LMAO....Butthurt is strong on WFNZ in Charlotte

Nov 4, 2015, 11:42 AM

F 'em. GO TIGERS!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did he say?

Nov 4, 2015, 12:06 PM

I missed it. What did the Pac Man have to say and how did they react?

Re: What did he say?

Nov 4, 2015, 12:08 PM

PacMan left WFNZ 2 years ago.

Re: What did he say?

Nov 4, 2015, 12:24 PM

He must have been a guess. Pac Man is a Clemson man.

Wasn't it closer to 10?***

Nov 4, 2015, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: What did he say? ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What I meant about Mark Packer

Nov 4, 2015, 1:24 PM [ in reply to What did he say? ]

I was saying WFNZ went to #### since Mark Packer left. Years ago they were in a contract dispute and he basically told them to stick it. The station went to crap after that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

This makes me LOL and have white hot rage at the same time.

Nov 4, 2015, 12:28 PM

LOL because they are calling ND nobody.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stopped listening to WFNZ long ago when I realized that

Nov 4, 2015, 1:03 PM

every single show had a Coot...

In the mornings Jim Selenia calls himself Super Rooster. Alos they have "The Gamecock Report" every morning.

The next show is from a USuC grad who has a severe hatred for the Tigers - forget his name but he actually worked at CUTigers for a while. He was/is the worst.

The next show is halfway tolerable and the only show I ever listen to anymore, though Frank Garcia did declare he was choosing USuC as his team to follow in the southeast.

The afternoon show has the QCB, who can't open his mouth without spewing ignorant Cocky talk. It is simply unlistenable.

And they often have had Chuck "#### of the Walk" Howard as host and fill-in host on the show. Of course they got rid of the one Clemson guy - Mark Packer.

To be in the heart of the ACC, they spend very little time on the ACC..focusing on SEC and pro sports instead. It is obvious the management at WFNZ is from USuC.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,646
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic