»
Topic: LISTEN UP
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 8:59 AM by: Coothater®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

LISTEN UP

[5]
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 10:33 PM

If you were associated with my last post, that involved praying at a football game, listen real close. What I was getting at when making the post was that God loves us, and is with us no matter what. Read that again. I did not say that we won because I prayed. I said that I realized football is a stupid thing to pray for. Thank you.

2020 student level member

Well...glad that's settled***

[1]
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 10:36 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Well...glad that's settled***

[1]
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 11:50 PM

It doesn't matter if you did or didn't. But if you did, I hope that you gave all the glory to God. And if you didn't, still give all your glory to God. IMHO, without God, having everything still leads to emptiness. Amen, praise the lord!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I can sleep easy now

Posted: Mar 12, 2013 10:42 PM

I know Jesus doesn't root against football teams I root for.

2020 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

another worthless post by calhoun. always has to be a smart

[2]
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 10:52 PM

###

<3

[2]
Posted: Mar 13, 2013 8:21 AM

another worthless post by calhoun, always has to be a smart

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2013 8:27 AM

###

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Another useful post by gwp, pointing someone out being a smart

[2]
Posted: Mar 13, 2013 8:30 AM

###.

Pray tell?

Posted: Mar 12, 2013 10:55 PM

I'll be ###### if I'd have told that! But if you grew from it spiritually, then it was worth it. Don't ask me how.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Win, lose or draw . . . I'm a Tiger fan forevermore!

Hurricane Duane

Re: LISTEN UP

[3]
Posted: Mar 13, 2013 7:17 AM

No matter how many times you explain it, you will always offend someone. People will read what they want out of your previous post. You need not explain yourself. Stand up for your beliefs and heck forget the haters. We know what you meant.

vjp

Re: LISTEN UP

Posted: Mar 13, 2013 8:16 AM

Well, one positive from your previous post could be that we were all able to make a jerk list when we read it.

Another positive point, it's like a gift that keeps on giving because the jerks are keeping it alive.

I got it the first time I read your post and still read it

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2013 8:59 AM

a second time because it inspired me. Thank you.

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have not got anything about buying football tickets for This year. In the mail. Maybe they are w...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2070 people have read this post