Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone asked if DaBO seemed off & “maybe” b/c prominent players “maybe” didn't attend WH.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Someone asked if DaBO seemed off & “maybe” b/c prominent players “maybe” didn't attend WH.

Jan 14, 2019, 7:57 PM

Not sure about his being a little more reserved this trip than in 2017..but it “seemed” some of our team may not have showed (based on pics & coverage)..at least at the WH ceremony.

What know you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone asked if DaBO seemed off & it could have to do with prominent players not attending WH.

Jan 14, 2019, 7:58 PM

who in particular are you not finding in the pictures?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Look at pics & make your own judgement.

Jan 14, 2019, 8:02 PM

Maybe i missed half the team in my excitement to hear President & Coach.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look at pics & make your own judgement.

Jan 14, 2019, 8:06 PM

just give it a rest. we have a team of fine young men. we don't know if any of the team chose not to attend. if they did, for whatever reason... does it really matter? not gonna change who they are or what they accomplished.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 2:41 AM

True that.

Go Tigers Beat Georgia Tech!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something tells me it's not excitement that has you posting

Jan 14, 2019, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Look at pics & make your own judgement. ]

nonsense.

Give it a rest LBB. This place is divided enough. Why stoke it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Look at pics & make your own judgement. ]

Why are you doing this Bill?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rum good...more rum even gooder

Jan 14, 2019, 8:54 PM

;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rum good...more rum even gooder

Jan 15, 2019, 5:13 AM

Tried to TU that and it gave you 67%?! At least I tired. I must have a defective thumb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone asked if DaBO seemed off & it could have to do with prominent players not attending WH.

Jan 14, 2019, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone asked if DaBO seemed off & it could have to do with prominent players not attending WH. ]

Wilkins, Lawrence, Ferrell, Bryant, Mullen, Ross, Higgins to name a few

Jan 14, 2019, 8:24 PM
Untitled.jpg(61.2 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 14, 2019, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone asked if DaBO seemed off & it could have to do with prominent players not attending WH. ]

Amazing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone asked if DaBO seemed off & it could have to do with prominent players not attending WH. ]

Disappointed in those young men if true! Once in a life time opportunity and they let politics get in the way. I hope they went to the White House.

Jan 14, 2019, 9:38 PM

I’d be more disappointed if they did something they were uncomfortable with.

Took 5 busses to transport team from airport ?

Jan 14, 2019, 8:02 PM

You already in the rum Bill ?

Shame on you...trying to make controversy...give it a rest

Jan 14, 2019, 8:27 PM

Have some more rum

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone asked if DaBO seemed off & “maybe” b/c prominent players “maybe” didn't attend WH.

Jan 14, 2019, 8:31 PM

It's no surprise that guys who are entering the draft have already started training for the combine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did anyone bother to check how many of Alabama's team...

Jan 14, 2019, 8:31 PM

...attended the WH last year? Didn't think so.

Give it a rest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did anyone bother to check how many of Alabama's team...

Jan 14, 2019, 8:33 PM

Wonder how many "defections" Obama experienced in his 8 years in office. Just asking.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

might be that it happened so quickly that the

Jan 14, 2019, 8:33 PM

alumni in the DC couldn't participate in the celebration

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: might be that it happened so quickly that the

Jan 14, 2019, 8:40 PM

It also could be many of the ones missing are preparing for the combine, but still.

Re: Someone asked if DaBO seemed off & “maybe” b/c prominent players “maybe” didn't attend WH.

Jan 14, 2019, 8:49 PM

I know all of the guys going to the NFL had already left to train except for Renfrow.

LBB This is Your 2nd Post Referring to Prominent Players Not

Jan 14, 2019, 8:55 PM

Attending, is there a secret agenda here?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure looks like it, wonder if he will try some more ?

Jan 14, 2019, 9:46 PM

Jan 14, 2019, 9:35 PM

Best President we have ever had & by far the most honest-TRUMP!

Why does it matter?

Jan 14, 2019, 9:45 PM

Isn't this a great country where we are free to decide that you can decline an invitation from the most powerful person in the world!

LAND OF THE FREE!

null

Did you enjoy the

Jan 14, 2019, 9:47 PM

woman demonstrating for animal rights running on the field at The Natty?

null

Re: Did you enjoy the

Jan 14, 2019, 11:13 PM

CG its where we are today. The country is turn upside down and around . I hope the people in Washington are proud. I am not.

Jan 14, 2019, 10:41 PM

The media has made Trump out to be Hitler and his clown act doesn’t help. If I were a minority, I’d probably skip too. Not worth the grief of attending from my community. I agree with 90% of Trump’s policies but he’s embarrassing. I miss Ronald Reagan. So does America.

Jan 14, 2019, 10:48 PM

Ronald Reagan was a President to look up to, can't say the same thing about the idiot currently in the WH

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

" Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think."

Jan 14, 2019, 11:17 PM

I don't think an idiot can do the things Trump has done in his life. Just pointing that out.

Jan 15, 2019, 2:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Someone asked if DaBO seemed off & “maybe” b/c prominent players “maybe” didn't attend WH. ]

Not if you were a minority, only if you were ignorant. Minorities have the lowest unemployment ever. Someone needs to tell these kids they are following the wrong people. Listening to the wrong people\. This is important.

Jan 14, 2019, 11:01 PM

There were some missing: "Assistant Athletic Director for Football Communications Ross Taylor told DailyMail.com that two-thirds of the team attended this year and that none boycotted that he is aware of. Some missing players had tests and others were seniors who have moved on to the NFL"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6591039/McDonalds-Wendys-Burger-King-pizza-Trump-bringing-fast-food-Clemson-Tigers.html?ito=social-facebook

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How Was Dabo Off?

Jan 15, 2019, 3:05 AM

I just viewed the speeches at the White House and Dabo's seemed fantastic. I don't get that he seemed off or the intent of the original post. What were you looking at?

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic