Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just left a note on top of trash can to thank the 2 collection pick-up men coming today..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Just left a note on top of trash can to thank the 2 collection pick-up men coming today..

Apr 21, 2020, 10:53 AM

for being out there on the job in a hazardous type of business rain or shine..

and plan to do same this afternoon to the Walmart grocery staff that has our weekly order picked & ready with a smile when we drive up at the appointed time.

Note: We watched the one trash collection man walk over to the large trash container, spot & read the note, take it off in one hand while dumping the container on the automatic shaker with the other hand..and proceed to walk with the note to give to the truck driver..and the truck stayed a few seconds more b/4 taking off very slowly. Made our day!

Saying..thanks American workers on the front line!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LBB ! That's just darn insipring!***

Apr 21, 2020, 11:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Already told the wife we’ll be tipping 100% for good service

Apr 21, 2020, 11:25 AM

Whenever we go out through the summer. I will definitely be avoiding places with “cheesecake” and “Rick Erwin” in the name just so we don’t blow through our retirement this year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just left a note on top of trash can to thank the 2 collection pick-up men coming today..

Apr 21, 2020, 5:10 PM

Post of the month!!! Thank you! Hope it inspires others as it did me!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just left a note on top of trash can to thank the 2 collection pick-up men coming today..

Apr 21, 2020, 6:00 PM

I hope they properly sanitize the note before touching it. You could be spreading disease to innocent people. I hope you were wearing your mask, gloves, face shield and sterile gown while writing said note.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2020, 7:04 PM

With how much cash?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic