Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
L Zander’s Film?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,528

L Zander’s Film?

Nov 21, 2018, 12:05 PM

Was just watching some film of our lower ranked 2019 recruits.. What’s everyone’s thoughts on L Zander’s?

IMO Kids film looks great.. He looks to be a very skilled athlete and football player.. length, speed, physical, and outstanding ball skills(some great receiver film too). Any one know why he is rated so low? Also surprised he did NOT make the shrine bowl roster for NC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: L Zander’s Film?

Nov 21, 2018, 12:24 PM

https://clemsonpaws.com/lannden-zanders/

The above link is a good evaluation. Note sure where the coaches plan to play him SAM or S. He has some upside but is raw and a bit of a tweener based on his back peddle and top end speed.

I am going to agree and disagree with...

Nov 21, 2018, 12:38 PM

this assessment. I see Zanders as filling the role Tyrann Mathieu does with the Texans, a safety-linebacker prototype who can cover tight ends or slot receivers. I do not think that his footwork is bad for a safety(no he is not a corner) or a nickel back on a slot receiver. In fact I think his footwork is excellent for a safety. I think be will be a stating safety in two years.

Re: L Zander’s Film?

Nov 21, 2018, 12:46 PM

I watched him in person a few week ago...Crest lost to my son's team after leading the whole way until the last minutes of the game. Zanders was one of 3 defenders that whiffed on tackling our receiver who scored the winning TD.

The good: Zanders was making plays all over the field on both sides of the ball for most of the game. Its always hard for me to judge talent based on HS competition, but he had a very good game.

The bad: He ran his mouth the whole game and "flexed" on our crowd after every big play he made. He's got a lot of growing up to do, but so do most 18 year olds. Dabo can help him there.

He also needs a haircut.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,528
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic