Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kyle Stanley will finish 2nd at the Bridgestone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,612

Kyle Stanley will finish 2nd at the Bridgestone

Aug 5, 2018, 5:37 PM

Had he putted just a little bit better this week he might have won. He moves up to 18th in Fed Ex Cup points

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kyle Stanley will finish 2nd at the Bridgestone

Aug 5, 2018, 5:39 PM

Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2018, 5:52 PM

Now we get to see what Sam can do !!!! Pull him through.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2018, 5:47 PM

It got a little bit exciting there for a minute. Turns the two bogeys in to pars and how he bogeyed 2 is beyond me. My brother texted me and both of us said we should get you to give him some putting lessons...

Good comments from them talking about him being a constant near the leaderboard, and like you said 18th fedex ain’t bad. Hopefully it’ll start clicking with him.

Justyn played good but he got a few lucky bounces the couple days. Dern bama boy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2018, 5:53 PM

I think he was about 38 in strokes gained putting this week. That was the difference.

Trahan had a great round today. He's currently in the top ten, but I doubt that will hold unless the weather turns bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2018, 6:20 PM

Really good showing by Kyle and some good momentum for him as he heads into next weekends last major of the season.I bet he'll be practicing a lot on the practice putting green once he gets to Bellerive Country Club.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2018, 8:38 PM

Poor Sam. Not sure what it is, last round nerves, wanting to win too much. Think if he ever got the monkey off his back...

He won over a million bucks!***

Aug 5, 2018, 9:29 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He won over a million bucks!***

Aug 5, 2018, 9:51 PM

I’m talking about Sam Saunders in the barracuda tournament. Finished 7th. Want to say maybe 2nd or 3rd time in his career he’s been in the final pairing. Sorry, didn’t mean to trip you up.

That cool $1.1 mill will definitely ease the pain of being the first loser??

Aug 6, 2018, 6:37 AM [ in reply to He won over a million bucks!*** ]

Money in the bank

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,612
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic