Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kyle Stanley...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Kyle Stanley...

Apr 12, 2019, 9:57 PM

Nice to see the former Tiger Golfer make the cut at the Masters shooting Even Par...hopefully he'll go on and have good 3rd and 4th rounds and if not win the tournament then at least have a Top 25 finish and be able to come back for next years Masters

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kyle Stanley...

Apr 12, 2019, 10:02 PM

Agree Horry Tiger ..... Pulling for Kyle to do well!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 12, 2019, 10:09 PM

Kyle isn't all the way out of it , but he'll need a 6 or7 under tomorrow to even think about winning on Sunday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 13, 2019, 8:56 AM

Sorry, but a top 25 finish does not get you an invitation. It is only the top 12, (plus ties) that would get Kyle an invitation to the 2020 Masters. Of course, that is just one of 20, I believe, ways to qualify for next years tournament.
Winning the tournament would get him a lifetime invitation.
Winning another of the Majors get him a 5-year exemption. Winning The Players gets a 3-year exemption, and just winning a regular PGA Tour event between now, and next year gets him an invitation back.
Right now he is currently in a tie for 36, so he definitely has some work to do.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic