Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
K'von Wallace
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,307

K'von Wallace

Nov 6, 2017, 11:56 PM

> one-handed Tanner Muse.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: K'von Wallace

Nov 7, 2017, 12:13 AM

agree 100%.

Nov 7, 2017, 12:14 AM

I think Wallace has stepped up in big moments and has an eye for the ball, he is a great instinctive player. With Muse being limited, but even not limited with a cast has lost a few assignments. However, I will say though that a healthy 2 handed Muse plays like an old school player, very aggressive. Can be good, as we've seen. Tackles hard. Sometimes can over run the play instead of sticking to keys. Wallace is proving himself to be a real cover option. We need it. Best to both of them, but best man in to win and ALL IN.

Nov 7, 2017, 12:25 AM

Isn’t K’Von a free while Tanner’s a strong safety? I thought K’Von backed up Van Smith and Isaiah backed Tanner, no?

Nov 7, 2017, 12:32 AM

Yes. He also moved from corner his sophomore year. I was mainly speaking of his cover skills. What Venables draws up is up to him. Just saying that at that spot of "safety" Wallace has shown more ball hawking skills, maybe becuase he used to be a corner. However, the coverage is drawn up, he's still filling in the gap with interceptions.

AND hits!!!

Nov 7, 2017, 4:52 AM

before the interception at the end of the NC State game he broke up a touchdown pass that was in the receivers hands as he crossed the goal line. Without that play there is no 3rd and 10 and no illegal shift and no 4th and 15 and big pick to finish the game.

He put his shoulder right on the ball. Perfect timing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

K'von Wallace

Nov 7, 2017, 6:23 AM

he's better than a healthy Muse, too. They both blow a coverage every now and then, but K'Von plays smarter, doesn't overpursue, doesn't get one personal foul per game...he's just been better overall when the lights are on.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,307
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic