Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kudos to Munson for calling out unc and acc
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,410

Kudos to Munson for calling out unc and acc

Mar 23, 2013, 8:04 PM

for the extreme advantage unc gets by having bc games at home. What do we do about notre dame games next year? Let them play at Clemson and be the home team. Same goes for Louisville.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kudos to Munson for calling out unc and acc

Mar 23, 2013, 8:20 PM

only cheating UNC would ever get this type deal. I so dislike Swoff. and his agenda is so transparent

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2013, 8:26 PM

I agree and why do we need another prima donna like notre dame when we already have uncheat.

Mar 23, 2013, 8:27 PM

ask Barker as he engineered that deal. desperate and needy = the ACC

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2013, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Kudos to Munson for calling out unc and acc ]

Why did this happen anyway?

multiple reasons: snowstorm; BC has no lights; crappy field

Mar 23, 2013, 8:39 PM

ACC should give BC an ultimatum - improve your facilities or drop to D-II. They make the same multi-millions $$ as we do on the TV contract - invest some of it.

That, or we should insist on having an ACC hockey conference, so they have to play all of the club teams down here like us, FSU and GT in empty, crappy facilities, so they can feel like we do when we have to go play them in baseball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: multiple reasons: snowstorm; BC has no lights; crappy field

Mar 23, 2013, 8:49 PM

Yeah, we can probably win the series with BC but a sweep would be questionable.

Did Barker steal your cookies at an early age?

Mar 23, 2013, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Kudos to Munson for calling out unc and acc ]

Why the gratuitous slam at Barker?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because the university presidents enable Swoffy.***

Mar 23, 2013, 9:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Why did Barker agree with the change of venues?***

Mar 23, 2013, 9:06 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: because the university presidents enable Swoffy.^ this^

Mar 23, 2013, 10:57 PM [ in reply to because the university presidents enable Swoffy.*** ]

an I am no fan of HIS ND deal. ND will never join in football- ACC or any other conference

I did not hear Munson, so I don't get this post,, what

Mar 23, 2013, 11:33 PM

is it that UNC gets over Clemson

are we talking about Boston College? are we talking about baseball? football? what

it's sounds interesting, could you please explain it more to us on here who don't know what you're talking about

thanks

The BC/UNC baseball series this weekend...

Mar 24, 2013, 11:16 AM

...was moved to Chapel Hill. This, as Munson explained, gives UNC a great advantage. What if, for example, a UVa/Clemson series in Charlottesville were threatened by rain and moved to Clemson to play. Would you think that would ever happen? Seems UNC gets special treatment here.

Re: The BC/UNC baseball series this weekend...

Mar 24, 2013, 8:34 PM

I think BC traded this for 100 of unc's 500 fake classes. UNC is marketing the fake classes by memo...no prof, no class, no tests. You write one paper that is not read nor graded...then you get your A.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,410
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic