Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FORMAL EXEMPTION REQUEST - GRUMP
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

FORMAL EXEMPTION REQUEST - GRUMP

Jan 8, 2020, 2:24 PM

Please grant Buzzpaw a one-time exemption to conduct an uncensored "Process Has Begun" post for LSU. In light of all the garbage LSU posters, it should be well within our rights to let them know what is going to happen. Thanks in advance. PS - I'm nearing 15K TUs I would like to let you know I would prefer the faux pearl handled steak knives, not the burnished wood ones.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If not, maybe we could come up with our own code:

Jan 8, 2020, 2:29 PM

Unicorn equals knife
Rainbow equals heart
Prancing equals blood curdling
Sunshine equals feces

For instance, we stabbed that corn dog sniffing coonass in the rainbow with a unicorn. He let out a prancing scream and left sunshine all over the basement floor.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Can Live With Code***

Jan 8, 2020, 2:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Code within code:

Jan 8, 2020, 3:28 PM [ in reply to If not, maybe we could come up with our own code: ]

SPUR

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

big lulz

Jan 8, 2020, 6:22 PM [ in reply to If not, maybe we could come up with our own code: ]

Underrated poast^^

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: FORMAL EXEMPTION REQUEST - GRUMP

Jan 8, 2020, 3:16 PM

hold out for the gold-toned set.they're absolutely stunning.very impressive at dinner parties.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Ok, for the umtenth time, the steak knife handles are NOT

Jan 8, 2020, 4:12 PM

pearl (or even faux pearl). They are ivory, repeat ivory. This is out of respect for that legendary West Point graduate general, GS Patton, Jr.

Once when a reporter (allegedly a LSU fan) asked the general about his “pearl handled” revolvers, the general snarled this retort:

“Son, only a pimp in a Louisiana whore-house carries pearl-handled revolvers. These are ivory.”

George S. Patton Jr.

Ps- I had a late great-uncle (West Point, 1915 - the Class the Stars Fell On) who used to tell me about playing polo against Patton. In his distinct Charleston dialect, all he would say was Patton “was a mean SOB, a very mean SOB!” I took that as he tried to “high stick” my uncle in the head with his mallet. A couple of times! No concussion protocol in those days!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, his men hated him. But

Jan 8, 2020, 6:30 PM

they would much rather fight FOR him than against him.

PS. The Krouts weren't too fond of him either.

Krauts never forgave Patton. They STILL think the invasion will be at Pas de Calis!!***

Jan 8, 2020, 6:55 PM

He should just post it anyway. What are they gonna do?***

Jan 8, 2020, 4:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic