Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kornblut - CU favorite for #1 OT Carman from Ohio per coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Kornblut - CU favorite for #1 OT Carman from Ohio per coach

May 22, 2017, 9:08 AM

By Phil Kornblut

OL Jackson Carman of Fairfield, OH is considered by recruiters as one of the top offensive tackles in the country. With offers from coast to coast, Carman has a narrowed list of seven. In the eyes of many in the recruiting world, this is a Clemson-Ohio State battle. According to his coach, the edge currently belongs to the Tigers.

“They’re still right there, number one on his list,” said Fairfield High coach Jason Krause. “Obviously Ohio State is a very close number two. His other schools right now of interest for him are Florida State, LSU, Alabama, Southern Cal and Wisconsin. Coach Swinney and Coach Caldwell have done a great job with their relationship with Jack. I think that’s first and foremost. He feels really comfortable around those guys and with them personally. And then the program Clemson has put on the field the last couple of years. And the location. It’s a great area and the facilities are phenomenal.”

If Clemson can pull in Carman, the Tigers will score another major recruiting victory in the backyard of another nationally elite program. They’ve made this a habit in recent years in Florida, in Georgia, in Louisiana and in Texas. Krause warns the home folks in Ohio state pride is not an overwhelming factor with Carman.

“I give Jack a lot of credit. Jack is going to do what’s best for Jack,” Krause said. “He’s going to make that decision based on his feeling in the place that he feels most comfortable with. He’s going to do his due diligence and take his visits and he’s not going to make a hasty decision.”

http://www.goupstate.com/sports/20170522/clemson-with-upper-hand-for-carman

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kornblut - CU favorite for #1 OT Carman from Ohio per coach

May 22, 2017, 9:31 AM

Hope to see him this Summer. Will it be for a camp or the cook-out?

May 22, 2017, 9:35 AM

Maybe both!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it happens my sensitive & obnoxious Buckie Buddy ain't going to be happy!

May 22, 2017, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Kornblut - CU favorite for #1 OT Carman from Ohio per coach ]

Baaaaaaa!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If it happens my sensitive & obnoxious Buckie Buddy ain't going to be happy!

May 22, 2017, 11:53 AM

I woulda just said buckie buddy........it's a given that they're all sensitive & obnoxious. ??????

May 22, 2017, 9:36 AM

Bout time the guy reports something accurate

May 22, 2017, 10:50 AM

Never concerned about korncoots accuracy, but his Clemson negativity is the big problem that I find with him!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM

Coot fans are still waiting at the Columbia airport ready to welcome Tom Herman as their new coach because they believed his reporting.

Someone should tell them they should go home already because Tanner ended up settling for his 4th choice, a guy no one else wanted.

May 22, 2017, 9:36 AM

Look for Urb to have a duck if this happens. well ok, 31 ducks. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2017, 9:56 AM

Really excellent to hear this from his coaches mouth.

So tough to pull top talent from OH31-0

I'm really hoping he comes here to play for championship number 3&4

The pain Borncoot experienced while writing this is palpable***

May 22, 2017, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I Hacked the states video surveillance to get some video of him typing that

May 22, 2017, 10:22 AM

https://goo.gl/images/D73zt5

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic