Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Korey Foreman Interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Korey Foreman Interview

Dec 2, 2020, 10:21 AM

Korey did an interview with 247 Sports that was released this morning. If I was betting on where he signs based just on listening to the interview, I would put my money on Clemson with Georgia a distant second. He is taking his 3rd visit to LSU this weekend (this past weekend was his 3rd Clemson visit). It can't hurt that he will be there in person to watch what Alabama does to LSU Saturday night. He isn't planning on taking any other visits.

From the interview:
On how his relationship with the Clemson and the coaching staff has changed since he decommitted:
"Clemson has definitely never fallen off, and I can put that out there 100%"
"I don't think you can downgrade from Clemson"

He talked about his relationship with Venables, Bates, and Hall:
"Everyone on that coaching staff is amazing....if I do end up at Clemson it will be a blessing."

His answer to "Do you feel like you are in a good spot with Clemson?"
"Clemson is at the top"

https://247sports.com/podcast/247sports-football-recruiting-podcast-49/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Korey Foreman Interview

Dec 2, 2020, 10:25 AM

Thank you for sharing.

Rumor has it...

Dec 2, 2020, 10:39 AM

that KF's father has some pretty serious reservations about LSU due in large part to what appears to be a corrupt win at all costs culture.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

on the other hand, it'd be easier to re-color his Tiger Tat

Dec 2, 2020, 10:50 AM

vs turning it into a Bulldog

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Rumor has it...

Dec 2, 2020, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Rumor has it... ]

As he should.

Re: Rumor has it...

Dec 2, 2020, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Rumor has it... ]

I'm sure you mean rumor about the concern. The thing about culture is seemingly clear

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed !!!***

Dec 2, 2020, 11:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The writing on the wall is the volatility of the coaching

Dec 2, 2020, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Rumor has it... ]

staff. REminds me alot of the Gene Chizik tenure at Auburn. They both won a championship with a borrowed player and then fell off the cliff afterward. And with Coach O they even had impropriety to boot. I can see LSU going through another coaching search in a couple of years. Reminds of the swift downfall of the FSU program. Once they started faltering it was very fast and they still had a ton of pro level players on that Taggart team an even this team. I could see LSU nose diving all the way out as well. When players jump ship like they did off that LSU team then you know the environment is a take it or leave type.

Re: The writing on the wall is the volatility of the coaching

Dec 2, 2020, 11:42 AM

I agree that the Auburn and LSU situations have a lot of similarities that I never really thought of before.

Transfer QB who won it all. Talent at QB position takes a major drop after.

Departure of the team's "offensive mastermind" left the head coach without help from elite coordinators.

Rogue mentality that dominated the run to the title.

Shady dealings around the program (this would apply to lots of SEC West members).

Both had an angry Bama waiting to kick their teeth in at the slightest sign of weakness.

The one difference seems to be that LSU quickly capitalized on the title in recruiting and would have been more competitive this season had all of their players actually shown up to play the season. Even with the NFL departures, they should have had some elite players returning on both sides of the ball had those players not chosen to "opt-out".

While LSU seems to be left with better talent on the offensive side a year after their title, they seem to have taken a MUCH bigger hit with the loss of assistant coaches.

It will be interesting to see how things shake out for them. I hope it goes downhill quickly because I think they are doing things the wrong way and trying their best to hide some of the terrible things that have been happening down in Baton Rouge.

Re: The writing on the wall is the volatility of the coaching

Dec 3, 2020, 3:06 PM [ in reply to The writing on the wall is the volatility of the coaching ]

Rented, not borrowed

$cam was paid for in the offering plates of the good Reverend Newton's church, which was condemned one year, thriving the next.

Anyone who thinks that's not the case needs to get their heads out of . . . . . . the sand

FAKE money that was just for FUN, bruh

Dec 2, 2020, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Rumor has it... ]

psybj

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: FAKE money that was just for FUN, bruh

Dec 2, 2020, 3:53 PM

He’s sure been quiet lately. ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2020, 11:11 AM

The contrast between what he experienced at the Pitt game vs. Baton Rouge when Alabama goes there will be huge.

Dec 2, 2020, 11:16 AM

Coach V, Coach Bates, and Coach Ski will have him balling on the big stage as a true freshman and on the fast-track to CFP rings and 1st round money.

Re: I'm having a lot of trouble imagining Foreman playing

Dec 2, 2020, 3:46 PM

for Bo Pellini. A lot of trouble. That defense looks confused, poorly-coached, and out of position on almost every play.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 2, 2020, 4:49 PM

Hmmm, thanks for that. Definitely sounds like Clemson or UGA.

He cancels a visit to LSU just after leaving Clemson

Dec 3, 2020, 4:49 PM

Heh heh, I doubt he canceled the LSU trip because of UGA.

Not saying there is, but IF we have a legit competitor for Foreman, the only team left is USC. Not even sure if they have a real chance. I never thought for one minute he'd go to ASU.

If he comes to Clemson, the two best D-lines in our history will be 2021 and 2022.

Re: He cancels a visit to LSU just after leaving Clemson

Dec 3, 2020, 11:53 PM

There will be some serious talent there but 2018 says hello. That being said, boy we have had some good d lines historically.

Re: He cancels a visit to LSU just after leaving Clemson

Dec 3, 2020, 11:53 PM [ in reply to He cancels a visit to LSU just after leaving Clemson ]

There will be some serious talent there but 2018 says hello. That being said, boy we have had some good d lines historically.

Dec 3, 2020, 2:54 PM

That helps to confirm my post the other day saying that I believe he is already a silent commit with BV and Dabo. If it isn't Clemson, he should give up on risking his body and health on FB, and begin a career in acting bc, if he is acting now, with an acting career, he would become a star in Hollywood!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Korey Foreman cancels visit to L$U......

Dec 3, 2020, 4:28 PM

https://247sports.com/Article/Korey-Foreman-cancels-LSU-visit-college-football-recruiting-155911913/

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic