Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Korey Foreman?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,197

Korey Foreman?

Aug 20, 2020, 7:33 PM

What’s the status of his recruitment? Are we still firmly in the mix or looking like a lost cause?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Korey Foreman?

Aug 20, 2020, 7:46 PM

Is he looking to stay west coast now? Sort of stopped following him, if he is staying west coast all I can say is ENJOY! (lol)!

Aug 20, 2020, 8:06 PM

I guess he can stay on the West coast if he wants to sit on the sidelines watching others play football for a year. I bet he is regretting his decision to decommit from us. I wonder if Dabo would even want him anymore? I am sure he doesn't want players who think we are #2.

GO TIGERS!!!

Aug 20, 2020, 8:22 PM

He has an offer still, so if he has regrets he can just commit again. We're still talking to him.

Aug 20, 2020, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Korey Foreman? ]

Them not playing doesn't affect Korey at all. We would take his commitment today if he's ready to commit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

of course it affects him

Aug 21, 2020, 5:52 AM

to you want to play for a team that took a year off to watch others play?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2020, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Korey Foreman? ]

It’s between us and USC with Oregon as a dark horse potential. PAC 12 shutting down may benefit the other guys just because they have a lot more time to build relationships with recruits while we’re playing football. But A dominant year from our D line plus another potential national championship could REALLY lean him back our way

Aug 20, 2020, 8:57 PM

I think the shutdown of west coast schools will benefit us because their DL’s won’t lose a year & with new recruits coming in the depth should be a lot deeper than he had anticipated

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2020, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Korey Foreman? ]

Just curious, but haven't we already offered about 87 DE's and DT's with about 43 of them having committed? (sarcasm, of course..., but wow! I think we'll be alright on the defensive side of things, even without Korey Foreman.)

Go Tigers!!!

Aug 21, 2020, 12:50 AM

Only way I see Foreman returning to the fold is visiting campus again, officially or not.

If so, I think we get him. Otherwise, forget it.

Yep... I doubt Dabo would take a commitment if it wasn't

Aug 21, 2020, 1:45 AM

a face-to-face situation. Obviously, I don't know, but from what I've seen through the years, it would seem that way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Korey Foreman? ]

MoCity said:

Only way I see Foreman returning to the fold is visiting campus again, officially or not.

If so, I think we get him. Otherwise, forget it.

Since recruiting is one of the few things the NCAA is handling during Covid-19, you have to wonder if in person official visits will be allowed this recruiting cycle. Maybe they will open things up in Dec and January while the students are still away for the semester break. Maybe they push back the two signing dates?

I think an official visit will be important to get Foreman to sign with Clemson.

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,197
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic