Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
!@#$%^& these biased clown announcers!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,908

!@#$%^& these biased clown announcers!

Nov 23, 2019, 3:29 PM

$#@! them and the sorry, blatant agenda! What a sham!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: !@#$%^& these biased clown announcers!

Nov 23, 2019, 3:30 PM

That's mostly Klatt....he's annoying as h e l l.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not only were they ridiculously lavish and over-the-top

Nov 23, 2019, 3:32 PM

with their non-stop pumping of Ohio State, Young and Dobbins, but they remove all doubt with a cheap shot at Clemson at the end.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

What'd they say? I turned it to a more compelling game

Nov 23, 2019, 3:45 PM

after the 4th down stop.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Now we've seen everybody accross the country, we saw

Nov 23, 2019, 3:58 PM

Clemson earlier this year, the one-point CLOSE game against North Carolina, we've seen LSU on the road in Tuscaloosa come through with a huge win, and now we've seen Ohio State in this top 10 matchup; answer the call, answer the adversity (some self inflicted), but partner, this is still in my estimation the best team in the land".

- H. L. Mencken

LOL spot the ball.***

Nov 23, 2019, 4:10 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Now we've seen everybody accross the country, we saw

Nov 23, 2019, 5:32 PM [ in reply to "Now we've seen everybody accross the country, we saw ]

Smiling Tiger is way too sensitive. He is definitely looking at high blood pressure and an untimely heart attack death. Unwarranted anger and rage is not good for one’s health. Calm down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: !@#$%^& these biased clown announcers! ]

TigerSaul said:

That's mostly Klatt....he's annoying as h e l l.

Klatt is still mad at the Champs sports bowl loss...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every good day starts with a good klatt...........***

Nov 23, 2019, 5:27 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's FOX and Klatt, B1G Homers.

What else woulf you expect ?

That was worse than the sec cbs homers... just had to bring up the unc game didn’t they. ####### bozos.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As if that sums up our whole season. They suck green

Nov 23, 2019, 3:34 PM

donkey dongs in hayull! The height of unprofessionalism. Bush league all the way.

- H. L. Mencken

Klatt has to keep pumping anyone but Clemson

Nov 23, 2019, 3:32 PM

Re: Klatt has to keep pumping anyone but Clemson

Nov 23, 2019, 3:43 PM

past few weeks he’s had our tigers as his number 2 team on his top 10.

He lobbying for Ohio State to be the number 1 team so they don’t have to play Clemson in the semi final.

Well I mean it's kinda easy to put us up there when we're

Nov 23, 2019, 4:07 PM

Nov 23, 2019, 3:34 PM

To me they show they are one dimensional. They like to rush the ball and their passing game is predicated on a good rushing attack. They get us and can’t run the ball Fields is not prepared to get into a passing contest with Trevor. Now that D-Line is legit. Not going to lie.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our screen game, both to Etienne and the WRs, would

Nov 23, 2019, 3:45 PM

throw their DL off balance enough, and I think 24 would be enough to win the game with BV scheming for them, especially if he has a month.

I am reminded of the quote comparing opinions and buttholes.

Nov 23, 2019, 4:09 PM

I don’t really care what these guys think. We will prove them wrong soon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I am reminded of the quote comparing opinions and buttholes.

Nov 23, 2019, 4:48 PM

Correct. All we need do is execute Dabo's game plan and play good D. Everything will take care of itself. The espner clowns had to eat a ton of @#$%^ last year. Let's hope they have get back into that @#$$%% buffet line again this year and get a second helping. Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 5:32 PM

Lol out loud. Wow you are one sensitive, tender little guy aren’t you? Good Lord.

don't let it get to you, talk is cheap.

Nov 23, 2019, 5:32 PM

it will all shake out...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,908
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic