Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kitt or Scott?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Kitt or Scott?

Jul 6, 2013, 2:56 PM

Which is the better overall prospect. IMO these two WRs seem identical. So far noone in this class looks like a Sammy Watkins, Bryant, or Peake caliber but they both look like Hopkins material with the solid hands, route running, and juke moves.

I think Kitt will still contribute earlier.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kitt or Scott?

Jul 6, 2013, 3:01 PM

I have not watched video on either one. But word is that Scott is the much better receiver.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2013, 3:06 PM

from what Ive seen Kitt has that acceleration and possession ability that nuke had. He runs great routes, quick, a good first move to make guys miss. Scott is really about the same but in his tape he didnt have the same speed at time. He fights hard for yards but exposes the ball alot! i could see him having fumbling issues early on.

Its really a flip of the coin IMO. Both are very good.

Simply put, I think Kitt has better yards after catch ability. Even though neither has elite straight line speed.

Kitt has better hands and route running

Jul 6, 2013, 3:06 PM

But Scott has more speed I believe. Both will be very good for us though I expect Scott in the slot and Kitt on the outside.

agreed***

Jul 6, 2013, 3:08 PM

Jul 6, 2013, 3:08 PM

I agree that Kitt will contribute earlier, but Scott looks like he has a higher ceiling. To me, Kitt looks like a more athletic Jaron Brown. Scott looks like a cross between Jacoby Ford and Boo Boo Wyatt.

Jul 6, 2013, 3:41 PM

Thankfully we have BOTH!!

Our receiving corps will be THE envy of the College football world!

Go Tigers!!!

Absolutely! Both have what it takes to be stars.***

Jul 6, 2013, 4:02 PM

Jul 6, 2013, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Kitt or Scott? ]

What do you mean by will be, our receiving core already is and has been the envy through out college FB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopkins left Clemson as a junior as a 1st round draft pick,

Jul 6, 2013, 3:55 PM

so I'd take that kind of material all day long. I'm hoping Peake and Bryant turn out to be of Nuk's caliber.

As for Scott and Kitt, they do look very similar. Scott does appear to be similar to Nuk, but is a good 3-4 inches shorter and 25 lighter. Kitt supposedly has good hands and runs good routes as well, and is very similar speed-wise, but is taller and heavier - closer to Hopkins.

I'm thinking that whichever one comes in and works the hardest would have an edge. Also if one is more suited to the outside he may have a better chance at PT as slot should be sewn up with Humphries and Hopper.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Absolutely! Both have what it takes to be stars.***

Jul 6, 2013, 4:38 PM

And BOTH were recruited heavily by, and consequently offered by many "$EC" schools....so you know WE got the goods.

That is the best part!

Go Tigers!!

Jul 6, 2013, 5:00 PM

They are the next artavis scott and demarre kitt, all that needs to be said ;) throw quinn in there and its the perfect trio

Jul 6, 2013, 5:08 PM

I've watched both of their films and I came away more impressed with Scott. He looks strong for his size and doesn't go down easily on initial contact. He also looks to be a step quicker and his juke moves are outstanding as well. Either way I think they will both be great assets to the team and are great catches...no pun intended!!!

Jul 6, 2013, 6:52 PM

Sound likes two outstanding well rounded receivers best on these blogs.

Two different types of recievers

Jul 6, 2013, 7:30 PM

Kitt is very much like Nuk. He runs great routes and has great hands. If he puts some muscle on he will probably remind us of Hopkins.

Scott is more like Sammy. He is extremely explosive and has great speed. According to a scouting report on TI from someone in Florida, Scott is the real deal. He completely dominates games, and he is the best receiver in Florida (which is definitely saying something).

Both will be great players for us.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic