Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA

Feb 7, 2018, 2:31 PM

What is he smoking? I'll give you NC (debatable) but SC and GA?

I will say UGA being good (on the field and recruiting) is NOT good for Clemson. It would have been really nice to beat them this year in the playoff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA

Feb 7, 2018, 2:35 PM

Depends on who's rankings you're looking at. ESPN has them getting the #1 in Georgia, idk who has Tindall higher than Kendrick, and 247 I believe has White the best in NC.

Tindall is higher than Kendrick in the 247 composite so he

Feb 7, 2018, 3:54 PM

must be higher somewhere. Anybody that watched HS football in this state knows Kendrick was by far the best. I'm not sure Tindall was even 2nd in most eyes. All that said, XT is really from SC and would have been higher than all.

Not really

Feb 8, 2018, 12:50 PM

On the Composite ,Clemson got 5 number 1's. On the Composite Kendrick is #1 and Belk is #2 ,with Tindal #3

According to the composite, the ONLY state UGA got the #1 recruit in was NC. White over Henry.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2018-Football/Commits

Obviously Kirby Smart

Feb 7, 2018, 2:36 PM

ain't.

He's probably mixing and matching recruiting services***

Feb 7, 2018, 2:37 PM

Feb 7, 2018, 2:39 PM

What's funny is that everyone knows Fields was UGA's second choice.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Feb 7, 2018, 2:40 PM

nice grabbing from the variety bag...too bad 2 of 3 don't agree with that:
https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool
https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2018/all-teams/football

Feb 7, 2018, 2:43 PM

Did he say anything about Florida, Ohio, and Alabama?

Have you not paid attention

Feb 7, 2018, 2:44 PM

lately? They've had great recruiting classes the past 10 years.

Not good for Clemson? Turn it around and it isn’t good for

Feb 7, 2018, 2:50 PM

GA! If we signed as many players as the SEC we would be several spots further probably due to numbers. We have an outstanding class and 4—-5 star players not going pro and aren’t going anywhere and definitely not afraid of the dogs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2018, 2:51 PM

Why, we have won two NCG since the last time UGA has. We have played in two NCGs and UGA 1. We have played in 3 playoff games, UGA 1. In the past 5 years, UGA hasn't done nothing compared to what Clemson has done. UGA has mostly had better talent than Clemson the past 10 years and haven't done nothing with it. We have been better than UGA with less. I can't see worrying about UGA right now, and maybe never!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2018, 4:47 PM

Why, we have won two NCG since the last time UGA has. We have played in two NCGs and UGA 1. We have played in 3 playoff games, UGA 1. As of now, UGA hasn't done nothing compare to what Clemson has done. UGA has mostly had better talent than Clemson the past 10 years and haven't done nothing with it. We have been better than UGA with less. I can't see worrying about UGA right now, and maybe never!!!

You weren't better this year.....and may not be ever again the way Kirby rolls!

You finished the year the same way Clemson did

Feb 7, 2018, 5:29 PM

and that’s with an L. Do you have notifications for when someone on Tigernet talks about UGA or what? I know I don’t go on other teams site and see or care what they say so watcha doing on here? By all means it’s a free country but it looks kinda silly you being on a Clemson site and its National Signing Day.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You finished the year the same way Clemson did

Feb 8, 2018, 11:38 AM

Exactly, my post got a TD from the filth!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take that bet for $10k for this season. Escrow it.

Feb 7, 2018, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA ]

How about it?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Long term, Georgia is transitioning

Feb 7, 2018, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA ]

Into a predominately women’s college. Football hasn’t traditionally done well at schools like that, but times can change.

Feb 8, 2018, 6:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA ]

I'd argue that we were , in fact ...better than UGA .
Y'all got the pass in an OU matchup in the playoffs or else you'd have been watching Clemson/Alabama 3.0 in the NCG .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 8, 2018, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA ]

Are you serious? We lost to the same Bama teem you lost to!!! Kirby got Rolled by the Tide!!!

Feb 9, 2018, 8:29 AM

Are you serious? We lost to the same Bama teem you lost to!!! Kirby got Rolled by the Tide!!!

No....UGA lost to Bama.....it was Clemson that was "BEATEN" by Bama. Take off those orange glasses. Bama rolled your a$$.....and GA would have too.

Feb 9, 2018, 9:01 AM

When 14 of 24 points comes from turnovers, I wouldn't exactly say Bama's offense "beat" Clemson.... Not quite like they beat UGA.

Feb 8, 2018, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA ]

Why, we have won two NCG since the last time UGA has. We have played in two NCGs and UGA 1. We have played in 3 playoff games, UGA 1. As of now, UGA hasn't done nothing compare to what Clemson has done. UGA has mostly had better talent than Clemson the past 10 years and haven't done nothing with it. We have been better than UGA with less. I can't see worrying about UGA right now, and maybe never!!!

You weren't better this year.....and may not be ever again the way Kirby rolls!

Warning Warning Warning A lost Sooner Cur dog with the butt hurt in progress on her rivals board!!!

You guys made Bentley look ALL WORLD

Feb 8, 2018, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA ]

LOL

Feb 8, 2018, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA ]

We were clearly better than UGA this year, the hell are you smoking?

UGA has done what exactly? 1 title in almost 40 years? Struggled to win in the weakest conference in the NCAA?

Those are some big accomplishments, little brother.

Feb 8, 2018, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA ]

Those atms must be empty in Georgia. Your man is dirty and mafia like in recruiting tactics.

didn't yall have a ton of guys who came back to play instead

Feb 9, 2018, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart just said UGA signed the #1 player in SC, NC, GA ]

of going to the draft last year? Which translated into a National Championship appearance? My guess is they're not all coming back this year. And you do realize we had like 4 seniors on our team this past year right? We played a lot of young guys.We were the youngest team in the playoff by far.

Feb 7, 2018, 4:21 PM

But does he have a recruit who is thrice #1? Florida/ S.C./ nationally..... XT??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2018, 6:47 PM

Does anyone know how Z White is recovering from his injury ?

Feb 7, 2018, 4:45 PM

The SEC signed 143 of ESPN's Top 300.....

So you're a conference hack, too.

Feb 7, 2018, 5:29 PM

Seems you have more than school colors in common with the coots. Are you feeling defensive?

Re: So you're a conference hack, too.

Feb 7, 2018, 10:55 PM

Yea I bet he was chanting SEC SEC after getting beat by BAMA.

Re: So you're a conference hack, too.

Feb 8, 2018, 1:04 AM

NGATigr said:

Yea I bet he was chanting SEC SEC after getting beat by BAMA.