Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
calling it now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,105

calling it now

Jan 8, 2019, 12:01 PM

Finebaum will be okay with this loss because Clemson is in the south and is "SEC like"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

King of Smug***

Jan 8, 2019, 12:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: calling it now

Jan 8, 2019, 12:03 PM

I listened to Finebaum this morning on Get Up. He said, “I covered Alabama in the last years of Bear Bryant and it was bad.” He implied there is a risk Saban goes that way but quickly said, “I’m not saying that.” So he said it without saying it. He knows. He admitted to being wrong. Credit to him for eating crow.

Re: calling it now

Jan 8, 2019, 12:19 PM

On First Take he also mentioned that Saban may should have retired after last year since his legacy can do nothing at this point but go down. He went on to say pretty much that staying has already put him into the conversation of being compared to Dabo now that Dabo is 2-1 against him in NC games, and then what happens if they meet again next year and Dabo beats him again?

When a loss feels like a win***

Jan 8, 2019, 12:06 PM

Clemson

I'm about sick and tired of people saying Clemson is like...

Jan 8, 2019, 12:08 PM

Bama. Clemson is nothing like Bama and Bama is nothing like Clemson. The only intersection of the two programs is we're taking over and pushing them out of the top spot.

Let the Bammer, SEC and ESPiN rationalize.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely. Bama is a meat machine.

Jan 8, 2019, 12:12 PM

But when you hear Christian Wilkins get up on stage and talk about Clemson being the best "college experience" he could eve have imagined, that says it all. Culture.

Spent some time reading a Bama board and it just eats them

Jan 8, 2019, 12:17 PM

alive that with all the 5 stars they roll in, all they have to offer a kid is joyless winning and a revolving door of coaches chasing $$$. They hate us for our culture. They don't get it and they can't stand it. And as a result, when they lose, it's not just a loss, it drains their soul of everything they are and leaves them a hollow husk.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,105
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic