Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message to Trump fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 612

Message to Trump fans

Feb 17, 2017, 8:34 AM

It'll be OK. You aren't used to playing defense. We know(and it shows).

He's bound to do something crazy or tell a bold lie at least once daily. Press conferences will likely be few and far between(silver lining ) You don't have to defend everything. If you do, you're bound to contradict yourself. And what's the saying about "standing for something"?

Relax. Take a breath. Call strikes when you see em and celebrate the home runs. It'll all be over soon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This embarrassment can't be over soon enough.***

Feb 17, 2017, 8:37 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we'll get by.

Feb 17, 2017, 8:42 AM

Somehow the deportation of illegal alien criminals, the eventual limit on muslim terrorist, the border wall and border security, the reduction on coal mining regulations, the influx of companies building plants and providing jobs for American citizens, the fate of the EPA and the dream of energy independence for America, the seating of a replacement for Scalia on the SCOTUS...

I'm tired of winning but I'm loving your whining.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We must have a different definition of whining.***

Feb 17, 2017, 8:43 AM

You are in denial, my friend....

Feb 17, 2017, 8:46 AM [ in reply to I think we'll get by. ]

The Russians clearly hacked this election to get Trump elected. His business dealings with the Russians are why Putin loves him. The only reason the media cannot prove this is because Trump will not release his taxes.

He says he hates Mexico and has called all immigrants rapists.

Simply pathetic!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah, I forgot about all that.

Feb 17, 2017, 8:53 AM

Facts confuse me and get in the way of my logic sometimes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa whoa whoa

Feb 17, 2017, 8:58 AM [ in reply to You are in denial, my friend.... ]

Yes, he may have said that Mexico is sending us their criminals and rapists, but he CLEARLY stated that some Mexican immigrants, he assumes, are nice people.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Woosh?***

Feb 17, 2017, 9:02 AM

Yeah, spooneye's kinda slow

Feb 17, 2017, 9:09 AM

8/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, spooneye's kinda slow

Feb 17, 2017, 9:13 AM

And for the record, he didn't say he would grab EVERY woman by the #####. Just that some women let him get away with it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I respect him for that....

Feb 17, 2017, 9:15 AM

If I was a gynecologist, I would want to pass several patients over to my partner

I'm glad I didn't have cameras and recorders following...

Feb 17, 2017, 9:49 AM

me around for the past 40 years and bringing all my stupid statements to light now. Not that I've ever said anything that might embarrass me.

I didn't even realize you had political ambitions.***

Feb 17, 2017, 9:56 AM

- Jonathan Swift

Not since I was charged with the bank job.

Feb 17, 2017, 9:59 AM

When the FBI gets a poorman's name on a piece of paper his political ambition is fairly much ended.

Your source.........Rachel Maddow?********8***

Feb 17, 2017, 9:16 AM [ in reply to You are in denial, my friend.... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My source?

Feb 17, 2017, 9:18 AM

Sarcastic Idiots Forum

Hey!

Feb 17, 2017, 10:02 AM

You probably did.

Objection, Conjecture

Feb 17, 2017, 9:55 AM [ in reply to You are in denial, my friend.... ]

BTW, Do we have a Jounge Judge?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: You are in denial, my friend....

Feb 17, 2017, 1:55 PM [ in reply to You are in denial, my friend.... ]

LMAO!! more demo lies!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Message to Trump fans

Feb 17, 2017, 8:42 AM

Now that's an interesting way to shed tears!

Kinda proving my point with this post.***

Feb 17, 2017, 8:46 AM

Feb 17, 2017, 9:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

One of my favorite gifs. Useage would be better in a Forever

Feb 17, 2017, 9:10 AM

Clemson thread though. But again, you guys aren't used to defense , so I'll give it a point.

you guys?

Feb 17, 2017, 9:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Kind of stupid he lies about menial stuff.....while the

Feb 17, 2017, 9:20 AM

press has for years turned a deaf ear to politicians who lie about real issues. How many reports did you hear about Schumer lying about giving his support to a cabinet nominee and not doing it?

I guess Trump needs to learn to lie like a politician!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't matter what he says...

Feb 17, 2017, 9:36 AM

Truth or lie

Feb 17, 2017, 10:26 AM

Everyday is a homrun in when a Liberal isn't in the Oval Office.

Everyday is a homerun when you wake up and realize you are Pawsnationski.

Gotta go to work.

Re: Donaldus Maximus

Feb 17, 2017, 2:43 PM

63,000,000 votes

Your light days pads aren't working, young lady...

Feb 17, 2017, 3:24 PM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 28
| visibility 612
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic