Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Fedora says Tar Heels are a different team than one Watson torched last year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

New Story: Fedora says Tar Heels are a different team than one Watson torched last year

Dec 3, 2015, 9:15 AM

Fedora says Tar Heels are a different team than one Watson torched last year

Deshaun Watson threw six touchdowns against UNC last season which was a Clemson record. However, UNC head coach Larry Fedora says the Heels are a different team this time around. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So is Clemson.***

Dec 3, 2015, 9:17 AM

Offensively, Clemson is significantly better***

Dec 3, 2015, 9:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

But Fedora

Dec 3, 2015, 9:19 AM

is still the same Dbag he was then. I mean....really....Fedora? The official hat of Dbags everywhere. Skinny little hipster tool.

Alliteration aside, Fuch Fedora....***

Watson isn't a freshman this year either.***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GHop had a career day against them

Dec 3, 2015, 9:24 AM

DW4 is a year older, so is Scott ,we have Thompson,Cain,RR3 and Renfrow this year.Peake is back. Clemson also had no running game last year at the time of the UNCheat game. Clemson 50-27

Re: New Story: Fedora says Tar Heels are a different team than one Watson torched last year

Dec 3, 2015, 9:24 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: New Story: Fedora says Tar Heels are a different team than one Watson torched last year

Dec 3, 2015, 9:34 AM

The Torch has another years experience under his belt, so look out!

Dec 3, 2015, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Fedora says Tar Heels are a different team than one Watson torched last year ]

You beat me to it. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2015, 9:32 AM

yep...last season you have to play ranked teams during the season...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinda odd that the player gives the coach speak answers and the hat is more swagger

Dec 3, 2015, 9:40 AM

I'm not sure that he respects the full power of our team

Their biggest difference is their d led by Chizik ex Auburn

Dec 3, 2015, 9:42 AM

coach, still they are poor against the run, so I see Tigers starting off using our rushing attack until they stop it? Ground and pound, then when they put 11 up on line - then pass from option.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope so Larry because your fans paid good money for this--

Dec 3, 2015, 9:52 AM

Spy on Watson, Leggett has a 100+ yard day. Dont spy Watson, Gallman and Brooks rush for over 200 yards combined. Put 8 in the box and you'll give up 6 passing TD's again.

Keep watching the film Larry. You have less than 60 hours to come up with a plan

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope so Larry because your fans paid good money for this--

Dec 3, 2015, 9:55 AM

I hope they put a spy on Watson. He makes blitzers look stupid and makes them miss repeatedly. You can spy him but it doesn't mean your spy can stop him. When its all said and done you will have 11 spies watching him pick them apart like an assassin.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They seem lost.

Dec 3, 2015, 9:57 AM [ in reply to I hope so Larry because your fans paid good money for this-- ]

Perhaps it's coach speak, but what I got out of that conversation is they don't even know where to start; too many things going on at once on the field and they don't know what to do. Works for me!

34-10 Tigers on top!

Re: They seem lost.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:03 AM

Have y'all noticed there are alot of cocky, arrogant coaches in the ACC. This clown, Jimbo, P.Johnson, Syracuse coach, etc.

Maybe it'll be a super spy, like 007.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:16 AM [ in reply to I hope so Larry because your fans paid good money for this-- ]

He'll have sleeping darts and laser beams attached to his freaking head.

It's hard to kill a multi-headed monster and I don't know if there defense is ready for that challenge

Dec 3, 2015, 9:55 AM

Let's see where to start on Fedora's comments. He said their QB is similar, except thicker. That could mean their QB cold be slower than DW. I bet in a footrace, with the D chasing both for motivation, DW would leave him in the dust. Their QB is older and more experienced. If that is the truth, where are the numbers to back it up. Same offensive scheme with same Coaching staff. I guess he must have slept thru Chad leaving for SMU and Dabo naming our new Co- Offensive co-ordinators. They have called wins against Oklahoma, Notre ### and FSU. DW has another full year experience at QB and is probably going to the Heisman awards. Also just won ACC POTY. I think this game may be closer than last season's game, but Clemson wins 36-10! GO TIGERS!!!

UNC is a goal line INT from being undefeated. We've been turning over too much. It will tough***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:01 AM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

UNC is "playing FSU & ND" away from having 3 losses.

Dec 3, 2015, 11:02 AM

The Tar Heels have also turned the ball over 6 times in their last two games.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless we have changed for the worse this is a moot point.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:06 AM

We roll, they have no idea what's coming their way.

Re: Unless we have changed for the worse this is a moot point.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:26 AM

Under Dabo, Clemson rises to the occasion in big games. Saturday night will be no different.

Geez Loweez!

Dec 3, 2015, 10:38 AM

Posters on this board are picking the Tigers to steamroll by 20+ points. I'm optimistic, but not that optimistic! This is a different TarHole team than last year's and we better be focused on the job at hand. Having said that, I'm hoping DW4 gashes them for 7 TD's on Saturday night!

Praying for a 12:00 pizza party in the Valley!

GO TIGERS!!!

Re: Geez Loweez!

Dec 3, 2015, 1:41 PM

Okay, you were on shaky ground with your "G L to a 3 score MOV", but recovered nicely with "the 7 TDs and noon pizza party prediction..."

So while I will not TD you, neither do you get a TU @cut75....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Why doesn't Fedora wear a fedora? Seems like the most

Dec 3, 2015, 10:42 AM

obvious marketing ploy in the world. Guess he doesn't want to get ridiculed by old school Bama fans that remember the Bear in his Houndstooth fedora.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A guy to spy Watson? That'd work if..

Dec 3, 2015, 10:50 AM

He was all we had, but Scott ,peak, Cain, ray ray, Thompson, hunter , legget and Wayne do stuff too. I would say good luck with that, but I wouldn't mean it. I hope we touch you again.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Never understood the spy thing...

Dec 3, 2015, 10:56 PM

Who spies? A DB that should be on one of our wideouts? Take your pick. A linebacker that should be covering Leggett?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that's true, and they have a player spying on Watson the

Dec 3, 2015, 10:54 AM

entire game, then that means one less defender in the passing game and Watson should have a monster day throwing the ball.

Match-ups

Dec 3, 2015, 12:19 PM

It is jimmys and joes with this game. Skill wise the 2 teams cancel each other out. The difference is at the line of scrimmage. Our Oline and Dline need to bring their best games and bring the pain. If we do it will be close early but by the 2nd half we will start to pull away and if the Tarholes can't handle the physical beating that they deserve and should receive the ### could break and deliver a 4th quarter blow out. I can't wait to see how it plays out!

Our skill players are better on both sides

Dec 3, 2015, 1:19 PM

Our corner and safety are better.....our Qb is the best player in the nation. Rb is a toss up. Our wr I'd say have more depth and talent all around... Tight end is obviously j Leggett. Defensive line goes to Clemson and lbs....Fedora doesn't realize this isn't the same Clemson that torched him last year it's a better team that is the number 1 team in the nation. And putting a chip on there shoulder and spitting in their face as the National media has done.....well if this Clemson team takes out all frustration plays with wreckless abandonment Ts off on that little short Sh*t and stones hood.....watch out Clemson might be shutting those ESPN a**holes up again.

Dec 3, 2015, 1:47 PM

Not same team is like saying water is wet. Meaningless. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2015, 3:31 PM

I have not posted on this board before, but been reading it for a while. three things stand out to me. 1. i do not understand why some of you are not coaches, since you all know more about what Clemson coaches should do than the ones that are drawing the big bucks. 2. it seems to me that a lot of you can't say anything with out using profanity in some way. in my opinion it shows just how small your vocabulary is. 3. is it necessary to spread all of the negative, when we have had a awesome season and down other coaches and players. i hope none of you have children that will one day play collage sports. do you know what it does to the parents when you down their 18-22 year old. put yourself if someone was talking about your child like that.

Living rent free in his brain housing group!*******

Dec 3, 2015, 4:55 PM

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic