Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was very satisfied with the win Saturday night, but was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I was very satisfied with the win Saturday night, but was

Nov 26, 2018, 1:18 PM

puzzled at the Tigernet front page story, When a win feels like a loss". I am not normally the most positive person, but it was a great win in my opinion. Tough, gritty, took their best punch and then still routed them to outscore them 49 to 14 from that point to reach a 49-21 lead. then we put in subs and gave up a score. they also benefited from being at the point where they were always going on 4th down, not to mention the bad pass interference call against us that allowed them to score late. and how about the bad offensive PI that took away our score before halftime. The game was never a back and forth affair. It was a blowout. I liked the atmosphere, the gritty nature of the win, our guys pounding them.

I read all of the stories on Tigernet and love David Hood and staff. There is nobody better than Hood at what he does. Having said that, I did not once click on the story titled, "When a Win Feels Like a Loss". I just looked at the headline and thought what? Why? I just never had a desire to click on it like I did all the others. It is a shame Dabo has been irritated by it and made such a statement. It has not been good for us at a time in which we should be enjoying a 12-0 season and getting ready for ACCCG.

That's All
Go Tigers and thanks for 5 straight vs the coots

HIGH FIVE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anytime the coots have a glimmer of hope

Nov 26, 2018, 1:22 PM

... This is frowned upon by Tigernet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was very satisfied with the win Saturday night, but was

Nov 26, 2018, 1:23 PM

I had no winning season while at Clemson. No bowls. Several losses in a row to the coots. I never dont appreciate it when we win. Period

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was very satisfied with the win Saturday night, but was

Nov 26, 2018, 1:36 PM

The Tigers hung 56 on the Coots. 'Nuff said.

Kind of wish we'd missed the extra point so it could have

Nov 26, 2018, 1:56 PM

been 55 for the high 5.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic