Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kier Meredith better get healthy fast
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,254

Kier Meredith better get healthy fast

Mar 17, 2018, 4:46 PM

I’m not gonna sit here and watch Teodosio continue to swing at chit that isn’t even in the strike zone because he thinks his bat speed is good enough to hit everything. And I don’t want to hear the “Dude He’s a freshman. It takes time”. That’s just an excuse. Because we’ve got players like Drew Donathan (freshman), Drew Wharton (junior, but still first year playing), and Patrick Cromwell (senior, but still first time playing everyday) who are all just as inexperienced facing college pitching as Teo is... and yet they are better at being patient, recognizing pictures, and not striking out as often? Simply put, Teo clearly is showing he’s not ready yet to be playing on an everyday basis. Now his defense is it totally different story. 100% elite defender. But none of that matters when you can’t hit the broad side of a barn at the plate. If he’s not careful, he’s gonna finding himself on the bench of Kier comes in and proves he can both hit and defend consistently. Not saying Teo isn’t great. He has shown flashes of enormous potential. I just don’t think he is disciplined enough to warrant being a starter right now. But hey, I’m willing to eat my words! Prove me wrong Teo!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think anyone will disagree with you, but...

Mar 17, 2018, 5:01 PM

I think you answered as to why he's still playing when you said he's an elite defender. There's no lineup we can have where Teo sits and we don't lose a ton on defense. Once Meredith comes back, Teo will sit.

Re: I don't think anyone will disagree with you, but...

Mar 18, 2018, 8:39 AM

So when will Kier play? Just what is so wrong with him that he cannot play now? Broken arm or what ever happened to him?

Entire team needs a lot of work on hitting opposite field.

Mar 18, 2018, 8:52 AM

We try to pull everything instead of going with the pitch from the little I’ve seen. That gets you the weak pop ups and ground balls.

You can’t pull outside breaking balls.

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,254
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic