Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kids don't understand how deep the impact is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 3,068

Kids don't understand how deep the impact is

Dec 29, 2015, 10:47 PM

For decades long fans, we have waited years to get here. This is the kind of distraction that can jeopardize everything the other players have worked so hard for. Just saw a ticker run across the bottom of the LSU game about it, so it's on TV now. Hopefully, we can still prevail. Anyway, my point is.... Real world impact that some of you may understand...I have work tomorrow. Got this news right before bedtime. Went to bed. Rolled around with no chance of sleep. Texted dad, mom, brother. Not enough. Went to kitchen and chugged glass of wine. Rolled around bed more. Desperate, went to med cabinet and took Nyquil and chugged another glass of wine. Going to be a zombie tomorrow. Thanks for thinking of others, Cain, Lakip, McCullough. I'm sure this impacted countless others in a similar manner.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kids don't understand how deep the impact is

Dec 29, 2015, 10:49 PM

Dang dude! I love my Tigers and all, but not gonna let something like this get me that bent out of shape. We'll be alright!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a football game or team has that much affect on you

Dec 29, 2015, 10:54 PM

You might rethink your priorities my friend. As Dabo says, it's a game.
I love it too, but I'm not going to let it interfere with my life.

just sayin, I mean no offense. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Normally I agree

Dec 29, 2015, 10:56 PM

But this is the freaking playoff. Who knows if we'll ever get this chance again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 10:56 PM

you know we played the Miami game without Cain right? Ironically in the same stadium

We're going to be fine, I'm sure of it

so your reaction to their suspensions is to get drunk off wine and NyQuil***

Dec 29, 2015, 10:59 PM

Two glasses of wine and a dose of NyQuil is not drunk but

Dec 29, 2015, 11:01 PM

Yeah, that was my reaction. I'm sure others did similar. That is the far reaching impact I'm talking about.

Re: Two glasses of wine and a dose of NyQuil is not drunk but

Dec 29, 2015, 11:10 PM

We'll be fine. Those are 3 guys. Lakip has been contributing and he's ok, but we've got Huegel that can kick all the balls and Spence right behind him not to mention Teasdal can do kickoffs too.

JJ...sorry 'bout him but I can't tell if he's played this year or not.

Deon Caine....stong up and comer and hate to see him gone. But if there is any position we're deepest in it's WR. Tay Scott, Peake, Tevion, GHop, Ray-Ray, Renfrow...etc. We're covered. Which reminds me, remember last year when Cole Stoudt got his helmet ripped off? That was also the play that Cole dropped the ball right into Ghops basket for a 42 yd TD.

We have plenty of WR's and we've got the master at QB that is a basket dropping machine!

We'll be fine, honest.

Now get some rest or your gonna be grumpy all day tommorrow and the wife will ring yor neck!

;)

Go Tigers!

Thanks Felix, you are right.

Dec 29, 2015, 11:15 PM

That makes me feel a bit better. It was just shocking news so close to the big game that is so important to all of us. Seriously, thanks. Off to bed. Wife is complaining actually.

Re: Thanks Felix, you are right.

Dec 29, 2015, 11:23 PM

Sleep well my friend. If momma's not happy, aint nobody happy! ;)

Re: so your reaction to their suspensions is to get drunk off wine and NyQuil***

Dec 29, 2015, 11:06 PM [ in reply to so your reaction to their suspensions is to get drunk off wine and NyQuil*** ]

The #######! He should be suspended from watching!!

Dec 29, 2015, 11:05 PM

Stone in the pond... The effects are far reaching. They don't understand being so young and unfortunately, it will haunt them as adults. For at least two, this will be their legacy. I'm a winebibber tonight, just believe in this team!

i beat my wife after finding out.

Dec 29, 2015, 11:05 PM

j/k

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

0_o

Dec 29, 2015, 11:10 PM

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

She doesn't know you made that post-does she..u n trouble!!!

Dec 30, 2015, 12:29 AM [ in reply to i beat my wife after finding out. ]

Another marriage ruined by 3 teenagers toking weed in Miami

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 11:16 PM

Well dude I must say your hypocrisy is more than any I think I have ever seen.
First the players that are suspended thought of themselves and no one else. They were unwise and selfish but they are also still very young .
You are supposedly an adult with a job and you are thinking only of the effect this has on you.
I will also say I don't see much difference if any between your wine that your chugging or your NyQuil!
That smoked pot or snorted Coke to alter there body and mind. You chugged wine and Nyquil to alter your state. I wish someone could suspend you.
Grow up no ball game should mean that much to you.

Dec 29, 2015, 11:20 PM

> Well dude I must say your hypocrisy is more than any
> I think I have ever seen.
> First the players that are suspended thought of
> themselves and no one else. They were unwise and
> selfish but they are also still very young .
> You are supposedly an adult with a job and you are
> thinking only of the effect this has on you.
> I will also say I don't see much difference if any
> between your wine that your chugging or your NyQuil!
> That smoked pot or snorted Coke to alter there body
> and mind. You chugged wine and Nyquil to alter your
> state. I wish someone could suspend you.
> Grow up no ball game should mean that much to you.

Lighten up Francis. Your holier than thou, self righteous blather is offensive and uncalled for. Everyone is different, leave the man alone.

Wine and Nyquil are legal last I checked

Dec 29, 2015, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Kids don't understand how deep the impact is ]

And my work team won't care or suspend me for two glasses and a dose of Nyquil. But enjoy your pious rant! Off to bed!

Dec 29, 2015, 11:16 PM

Well dude I must say your hypocrisy is more than any I think I have ever seen.
First the players that are suspended thought of themselves and no one else. They were unwise and selfish but they are also still very young .
You are supposedly an adult with a job and you are thinking only of the effect this has on you.
I will also say I don't see much difference if any between your wine that your chugging or your NyQuil!
That smoked pot or snorted Coke to alter there body and mind. You chugged wine and Nyquil to alter your state. I wish someone could suspend you.
Grow up no ball game should mean that much to you.

That's impressive bro!

Dec 29, 2015, 11:39 PM

How you ignored the responsibility of the players to their team mates and institution, and simultaneously disregard a man who's living up to his responsibilities.

Dec 29, 2015, 11:29 PM

As a 51 year old life time Clemson fan, I completely understand. I now live in TN and all my buddies are vols fans. Just got a text from one of the dummies (11 o'clock, mind you ) saying all kind of stupid stuff..no wonder Clemson went 13-0 they're on PED's, no wonder Dabo looked happy today at media days, he was high. It bothers me two, so disappointed

Dec 29, 2015, 11:46 PM

Plus hate hearing about someone that chose to be a tiger get in trouble plus hate the negative publicity it casts on the Clemson name and team

Man, smoke a joint or something...***

Dec 30, 2015, 12:10 AM

Re: Man, smoke a joint or something...***

Dec 30, 2015, 12:13 AM

Even though I have nothing to lose, I choose not to

You just did more drugs than they did and Peyton

Dec 30, 2015, 12:27 AM

Manning was their role model....that growth hormone sucking maggot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So after a fairly unreliable initial report, we are condemning Manning?

Dec 30, 2015, 1:44 AM

whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty. Even if he took something, he broke his neck for god sakes. I'd like to see you come back from a broken neck to play football only to be vilified as a "hormone sucking maggot"

Dec 30, 2015, 1:00 AM

Maybe you should see a doctor! We'll be fine

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope you don't get drug tested at work tomorrow!!

Dec 30, 2015, 1:28 AM

Just sayin' ...

^^^ POTD...

Dec 30, 2015, 1:40 AM

This guy is really pointing out the hypocrisy of it all. We can abuse substances when our college team suspends kids for using substances without penalty.... WOW

Don't get me wrong, I too was disappointed at the news, BUT

Dec 30, 2015, 1:31 AM

i think your reaction was a little dramatic. We too deep, baby. One man goes down, another steps up. It's been that way all season. I may eat my words, but I can guarantee if we lose this game, we will not be saying: if only deon was playing... Things could have been different. Honestly, losing lakip on kick offs will be the biggest effect and we have already been pedestrian at that all year.

Dec 30, 2015, 1:45 AM

If it's any consolation... The last time Cain got suspended, we beat Miami on this same field 58-0 without him. Breathe everyone! We've got this!

Replies: 30
| visibility 3,068
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic