Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kick/Punt Returner.......What cha got clem?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,373

Kick/Punt Returner.......What cha got clem?

Jul 13, 2014, 2:42 PM

I can't imagine Richt putting a true freshman returning kicks for GA but this kid is already the best option we have....The Human Joystick - 2014 WR/ATH Isaiah McKenzie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p6JODn9ORw

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

apparently we have a kid in the band that's got some moves.

Jul 13, 2014, 2:48 PM

artavis scott is a name bandied about some, freshman wr out of FLA. we'll all know more in less than a month when fall camps opens.

can't wait.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: apparently we have a kid in the band that's got some moves.

Jul 13, 2014, 2:51 PM

I want Scott and Alexander returning kicks.

i'd like to see alexander return kicks, but man i'd hate

Jul 13, 2014, 3:02 PM

to lose him[ala sehorn] especially coming off the season ending groin last year.

they let sammy do it even after peake went down so who knows; you can't play scared.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2014, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: apparently we have a kid in the band that's got some moves. ]

Agree, but only if Scott actually sees PT at WR this season. I'd hate to not redshirt him just so he can return kicks and get garbage time receptions. Don't count out Hopper, he's electric. As are Adrian Baker and Ryan Carter, but I don't see them taking the main kick return spot.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2014, 5:13 AM [ in reply to apparently we have a kid in the band that's got some moves. ]

Yes he does. But, a lot of that was added by some of the poorest tackling, and terrible angles that I have ever seen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he's the guy. A fumbled punt is a back breaker.

Jul 13, 2014, 3:08 PM

Our punter booms the ball so high, we'll have 10 guys within 5 yards of him screaming at him ready to pounce and he'll drop a few.

It's like going for it on fourth down and completing a deep ball.

Sweet!

Re: Kick/Punt Returner.......What cha got clem?

Jul 13, 2014, 4:13 PM

wont matter, our return unit usually just stands there while Humphies calls for a fair catch.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You come over here and always try to build up some player.

Jul 13, 2014, 5:45 PM

I love it. You're scared out of your mind that you're going to get whooped AGAIN!!

Bwahahahaha!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: You come over here and always try to build up some player.

Jul 13, 2014, 6:07 PM

You only beat us by 3 last year! So how did you get that you whooped us out of that? I'll agree you beat us but whooped us not!

Clemson was 10 points up with too little time left for

Jul 13, 2014, 6:57 PM

the dawgs to win. Clemson went into what was basically a "Prevent Defense" to run the rest of the clock out and "let" UGa score their last td

I think this year's matchup will be equally as exciting but don't try to lessen the Tiger victory last season after Coach Swinney took it easy on the dawgs at the end of the game

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You come over here and always try to build up some player.

Jul 13, 2014, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: You come over here and always try to build up some player. ]

Our defense let UGA score the last td

Hope he's really, really good.

Jul 13, 2014, 7:21 PM

'Cause he'll be returning A LOT of Clemson kick offs.

Once he gets separated from his shoes by

Jul 13, 2014, 9:04 PM

Boulware, Beasley or some other beast on Aug.30, his name won't even cross our minds!! Now, what chu got?!!!

Re: Once he gets separated from his shoes by

Jul 13, 2014, 10:01 PM

Our front 7 is about as good as it gets

Jul 13, 2014, 9:04 PM

How about Kurt Fleming. Came from The Atl. Braves farm system. Went to high school in Ga. He's 23 or 24 years old.
The Braves are paying for his schooling.

Jul 13, 2014, 9:37 PM

If he ever gets his head on straight we have one of those human joystick guys by the name of Germone Hopper. Also got TJ Green, who looks awesome after a great freshman year, CJ Davidson, who came to Clemson as a track star, Kyrin Priester, who came to Clemson after a year at military school. We have a few options. Love having you on the board, makes me feel good

Jul 13, 2014, 10:13 PM

M. Alexander and CJ Davidson would make a good combo on KO's, but I would hate to risk Alexander aggravating that groin injury on a KO so maybe one our younger WR's like Priester or Hopper.

A Humphries will continue fielding punts, but I wish we could find more of a TD return threat than him. Other than that muff against SC which was actually a boneheaded move on Bryant's part Hump has been pretty reliable. He has good initial quickness, but his top end speed seems average. I cant remember a single time he has threatened to take one to the house.

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,373
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic