»
Topic: Kentucky, Vandy, UCF, Tennesse and UF
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 17, 2013 11:08 AM by: sgt tiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Kentucky, Vandy, UCF, Tennesse and UF

[2]
Posted: Nov 16, 2013 10:48 PM

Can the coots look bad at times or what. Weren't these all one possession games?

Re: Kentucky, Vandy, UCF, Tennesse and UF

[2]
Posted: Nov 16, 2013 10:57 PM

Pretty sure you're right, but still the biddies found the luck they needed to eek out wins. I think we stand a great chance to win that game. They have not looked very impressive, IMO, in several of their wins against some very marginal teams. I hope we come out on fire, pedal to the metal with our arses on fire, and never take our foot off the accelerator until the final horn sounds.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

If Boyd keeps his head clear

Posted: Nov 16, 2013 11:01 PM

And we neutralize their pass rush (easier said than done) I don't see how they could win. Our defense should play with fire in their eyes all night.

UCF

Posted: Nov 17, 2013 10:45 AM

Please stop lumping them in this discussion. It just looks dumb.

At this point UCF may play in a BCS game. The UCF win on the road is now probably a stronger win in the computers than any of Clemson's wins.

One post and calling people dumb?***

Posted: Nov 17, 2013 10:49 AM

military_donation.jpg

so did northern illinois last year. and you see what fsu

[1]
Posted: Nov 17, 2013 10:51 AM

did to that directional school. quit trying to pump up the mid-majors, this isn't march madness.

military_donation.jpg

yeah that powerhouse that barely beat a terrible temple team

Posted: Nov 17, 2013 10:56 AM

you tell em coot

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Kentucky, Vandy, UCF, Tennesse and UF

[1]
Posted: Nov 17, 2013 10:57 AM

Not sure I would compare Northern Illinois and UCF. UCF has some serious athletes this year. Beating a very good Louisville on the road was impressive.

I'm just being honest and a realist

Posted: Nov 17, 2013 11:02 AM

The OP makes a good point with how bad SC has looked against inferior teams. The eye test has said Clemson looks like the better team.

The concern for me right now is the difference in the quality of wins. Let's be honest here, Clemson hasn't really had a tough road game yet. The Mizzou and UCF games were solid road wins. Sorry, but I do think UCF is a strong team. They beat a Louisville team on the road that blew the doors off of Florida in the BCS last year.

if you are counting that ucf win over louisville, based on

[1]
Posted: Nov 17, 2013 11:08 AM

last years bcs bowl win over florida, than you also have to count us another top-10 win over lsu in a bowl last year. that would be 2 top-10 wins in our last 11 games. not many teams in all of cfb can say that.

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Premium Upper Deck seats right on the rail and aisle. TDB Row A seats 1, 3, 5, 7. $1,000 each

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1110 people have read this post