Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly byrant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Kelly byrant

Apr 9, 2016, 3:39 PM

Kelly byrant can not throw the football. Looks like Dr. Schuess will b the backup

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like half his passes have been OOB***

Apr 9, 2016, 3:40 PM

Re: Seems like half his passes have been OOB***

Apr 9, 2016, 3:51 PM

He can't throw the long ball. Both INTs looked like he was throwing to white team. He would be better off changing positions. Wonder if he can play D-back? Nick looks ready to play.

And he made the baby cry.***

Apr 9, 2016, 3:55 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly byrant

Apr 9, 2016, 3:56 PM

Br Schuess looks like a capable back up.

KB should just give up football like Seth Ryan gave up on KBs intercepted ball***

Apr 9, 2016, 4:01 PM

Israel better passer tha Schuessler***

Apr 9, 2016, 4:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

James Barnes the fifth string QB out played Israel today...

Apr 9, 2016, 8:18 PM

Bryant and Schuesler played about even. Israel still is having the same problems as last spring. Lack of velocity and inaccurate.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw a lot of catchable balls dropped***

Apr 9, 2016, 9:50 PM

Apr 9, 2016, 6:26 PM

IMO - KB is no better at reading the D or the long ball than he was last year. If he is #2, then DW4 had better play every down this year. Opposing DC's are going to have huge grins whenever KB enters the game.

From the little that I got to see Tucker, he is way better than Bryant will ever be. I'm not sure what the coaches see in Bryant. That is a mystery.

Apr 9, 2016, 7:13 PM

Tucker isn't that good there is a reason why he's competing for 4th string reps. Bryant isn't the passer watson is but his skill set gives us the best chance to beat a majority of the teams on our schedule outside fsu and one of 2 others. Let's be real anyways our championship dreams would be over regardless with any of the backups if watsin went down.

Apr 9, 2016, 7:25 PM

If DW isn't playing we are basically screwed but from what I saw today NS would be our best shot. Should have a strong running game with Wayne and Choice so we would need Nicks throwing more than Kelly's running.

Apr 9, 2016, 7:52 PM

Nick looked good last year in the spring game. Then when he played in real games, he looked clueless. Unfortunately, I don't think he will ever be able to be anything more than a scout team qb.

Apr 9, 2016, 8:12 PM

Exactly tucker has the deer in the headlights look when live bullets are coming his way. With Bryant atleast his scrambling ability can keep plays alive. He's by no means a finished product but we can win with Bryant and our OCs would adjust to his skill set. That's I hate when KB comes in against lower quality teams and does nothing but run. He needs to be passing the ball when the game is out of reach to get live in game reps.

The idea is to give the defense some rest

Apr 9, 2016, 8:20 PM

Him passing the ball = defense back on the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2016, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly byrant ]

Other than the Miami game when did KB look good? He came in and fumbled against cuse and threw two picks today. I hope he gets it together but right now with our talent at the skill positions I think NS is our 2nd best chance. Let's just hope DW stays healthy and we can worry about this next year.

Apr 9, 2016, 10:28 PM

He threw a lot better when he was on the move. As a pocket passer, he ain't got it

What do you see in Israel? He got out played by the 175 pound practice squad QB***

Apr 9, 2016, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly byrant ]

Yes he can, he just has some timing issues, which Schuessler has that issue too

Apr 9, 2016, 8:15 PM

He hesitates a beat or two, sometimes, and throws late. When he is decisive and doesn't hesitate, he passes well

Re: Yes he can, he just has some timing issues, which Schuessler has that issue too

Apr 9, 2016, 10:08 PM

I agree. And with touch tackling on QBs today he became one dimensional. Everyone expected him to throw. In a game, the defense will have to respect his running ability which will open up receivers. He will get the timing down. Short to mid range passes will be his best passes. He will be a capable backup. We don't have another Watson.... Yet!!

Did you watch the game TK?

Apr 9, 2016, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Yes he can, he just has some timing issues, which Schuessler has that issue too ]

Israel passes were right on the money. Thompson dropped long TD pass, right through his hands. Scott dropped 30-40 yard pass right on the money, right though his hands. Israel cannot throw it and catch the ball for the WR's. Israel was best passer in FL H.S. history (most completions, yards and TD passes) - also one of 27 players nationwide ever to throw for over 12,000 yds. Dabo called him his gunslinger. That counts for something in my book.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic