Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Kelly Bryant

Sep 9, 2018, 11:58 AM

Is the starter. He showed it (once again) last night.

Trevor looked very shaky and not ready for The the environment. Kelly was collected.

I hate to burst some of y’all bubbles, but Tlaw is not the second coming of Deshaun. He’s a good quarterback who will get better.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant

Sep 9, 2018, 12:07 PM

TL's first play looked exactly like DW4 to Mike WIlliams 2 years ago. The OC conservative gameplans are the issue for both QB's. KB was good last night, but the coordinators need to take the training wheels off, because it's frustrating to watch

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 12:14 PM

TL’s first snap told me all I needed. He’s ready.

Sep 9, 2018, 12:20 PM

You must have watched a different game than most of us. Trevor's first play was really really good... From there, it was the offensive line and play calling, plus a perfect thrown pass Powell dropped, not Trevor's play, that hurt things.

Sep 9, 2018, 12:59 PM

One play and the wr went up and got it. Now you say the Oline did not play good lol I told you that about the bama game. You love to back track

Dood, I don't blow bubbles.

Sep 9, 2018, 12:20 PM

TL did fine for his first road trip. Working him into the starting job is a process which will continue in the slow methodical way Dabo does things. He doesn't screw kids up by putting too much on them at one time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This false dichotomy crap needs to stop.

Sep 9, 2018, 12:24 PM

KB showed us he needed to stay in the game. But t that doesn't mean TLaw "looked shaky." Both QB's did a very good job. Very impressed with Lawrence too.

I think the QB situation has been handled perfectly so far by the coaches.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This false dichotomy crap needs to stop.

Sep 9, 2018, 12:36 PM

I agree, but like in our last game against Alabama, the only flaw/weakness I see is our OL. True, we have some outstanding talent on the OL, but so does half the teams we play. I would love to see more talent up front and a stronger OL.

Sep 9, 2018, 12:49 PM

IMO, our OL play has been very weak since DF left. I had hopes this year would be better, but last night showed we still are not there. Also, our play calling sucked, and for the first time I can remember under BV, our Defense didn’t play well. QB had tons of time to complete way too many passes. Their QB play was outstanding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 12:51 PM

QB had all that time because their OLine was holding nearly every play. Wait until the game pictures come out, bet you'll see it in tons of them.

IMO our OL suffers from our unimaginative game planning.

Sep 9, 2018, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: This false dichotomy crap needs to stop. ]

Our center was getting crushed pretty bad but nowhere near as bas as TAMU's line was being savaged by our front 7. They schemed to circumvent our superior execution on D.

Offensive game planning is our biggest weakness. It just looks like the line has trouble but thats a symptom not a cause.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TLaw may be better than DW4, just takes time***

Sep 9, 2018, 12:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Sep 23, 2018, 12:09 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic