Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any chance KB goes pro
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Any chance KB goes pro

Jan 2, 2018, 7:56 PM

I know I know I’m not saying he is good enough but there is a real possibility Trevor Lawrence gets a good number of snaps if not start. I think the loss last night hurts KBs chances moving forward. I believe we will see a do what it takes to win it all mentality next year with the coaches

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any chance KB goes pro

Jan 2, 2018, 7:57 PM

Ummm .... no!!!!

Jan 2, 2018, 7:59 PM

0 percent chance.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The best possible scenario is another year of KB and TLaw

Jan 2, 2018, 8:00 PM

redshirting, with one of the current guys being a reliable back up to KB. This year KB was learning early and HJ never quite clicked but showed glimpses of what he could be.

Think long term. We could be in this mix for the next decade if we play it right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt anyone would keep TL off the field.

Jan 2, 2018, 8:02 PM

I don't think Dabo will throw him in the fire right out of the gate but he'll be on the field before too long.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I doubt anyone would keep TL off the field.

Jan 2, 2018, 8:30 PM

No way KB makes it the NFL now. TL will see significant time next year, if he is indeed as good as advertised.

Do not see TL redshirting

Jan 3, 2018, 7:31 AM [ in reply to The best possible scenario is another year of KB and TLaw ]

DW didn't and was here only 3 years. Can't fathom him RS and staying longer. He is more advanced than DW at this point in time.

What about KB moving to WR? Artavis' position for jet sweeps etc?

Jan 2, 2018, 8:42 PM

No agent or coach would recommend that. Whatever stock he may have had (if any) dropped drastically after the game

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 8:44 PM

This yr? HE may buy a gopro. And as far as ever probably he has too mucb physical ability someone will want to give him a shot.

Jan 2, 2018, 8:47 PM

maybe as a receiver, or safety. But tnet needs another year of coaching him before he is ready .

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 8:52 PM

????????

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 9:08 PM

KB is one of us. Why do you criticize the guy. He is a Tiger.

Jan 2, 2018, 11:05 PM

I like KB. I don't see objective discussion as bashing him. The entire offense, not just KB, played badly.

They need to send him

Jan 2, 2018, 11:03 PM

to Peyton Manning for off season development.

Jan 3, 2018, 12:06 AM

I do not think he is yet ready for the NFL, but I doubt whether he will start at Clemson next year. Both Hunter Johnson and Treavor Lawrence are mainly pocket passers, where KB2 is a dual threat that is much more skilled with his legs than as a passer. If KB2 is starter next year the offense will need to be prepared to completely change their play calling to adjust to the different types of skill sets if he is injured. If Hunter Johnson is starting with Treavor Lawrence as 2nd string, the offense would not have to make such radical adjustments. For all the crap KB2 has taken off of the fans, it is only due to KB2's ability to run that prevented Clemson losing multiple games. Bottom line, Clemsons weakest area was the inability to hold off a fierce pass rush especially when the opposition does not fear the deep ball. KB2's not able to thread the needle on deep passes like HJ and TL can.

Jan 3, 2018, 7:24 AM

It's not just arm strength. He seems unwilling to throw the deep ball and give the WR a chance. It's mental as much as physical. Also, he has made poor decisions on option plays. He keeps the ball far too often.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kelly Bryant

Jan 3, 2018, 6:42 AM

Will not play QB at the next level. His ceiling has been reached. The only way KB makes it to the next level is a position change and it will take him doing it in 18 for that to happen. Like Braxton Miller!

Just my $.02!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ this***

Jan 3, 2018, 7:34 AM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic