Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Kelly...

Sep 8, 2018, 11:28 PM

I know we didn’t play well tonight but Kelly earned the job tonight. Trevor is a talent like no other, but KB stepped up at times and our offense looks faster with him in. I’m with him 100%. And get tanner muse out at starting safety. Let Denzel Johnson get more reps. Muse gets beat like he stole something. He is becoming a liability at safety. Isaiah Simmons has GOT to understand that playing SAM means you have the tight end or running back (almost all the time) coming out of the back field depending on what they line up in. Gotta have better o-line play and run the ball more effectively. Regroup and let’s put it on southern next week! Go tigers! 2-0!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly...

Sep 8, 2018, 11:31 PM

#### u clearly weren’t watching the same game I was. How about that throw on that last crucial 3rd down? Just terrible. Trevor can throw that’s why he should start. Kelly should continue to get multiple series in the game bc his running game is straight nasty! I thought KB played well tonight too but crucial throws in critical situations is why TL needs to be in when it’s game on the line. For the love of god please get the ball to Higgins more!! Also Denzel was the one beat all night they made Kellen Mond look like Dan Marino throwing over the middle!

Sep 8, 2018, 11:38 PM

I’m not saying Mond wasn’t good. We recruited that guy for a reason. He was lighting us up. And they put Johnson in for a reason.... because Muse was getting beat. Johnson played the the entire second half almost. And Trevor played well. And he is the best true quarterback we have, but Kelly once again helped us win a close game. And honestly with our receivers, you just have to put it close. He did miss that third down throw but that was an out route across the entire field. That’s a tough throw for anyone

Sep 8, 2018, 11:41 PM

Trevor should continue to play though

Sep 8, 2018, 11:40 PM

Sure. By repeated three and outs in the 4th while our D was leaking like a sieve.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:44 PM

I mean our defense won us the game though by holding them on the two point conversion so...

Sep 8, 2018, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly... ]

My point is offense needed to answer the onslaught. And didn’t. At all.

Sep 9, 2018, 3:16 PM

You’re right. But Trevor didn’t do anything besides the touchdown so last night we trusted Kelly to win. Our playcallong in general was sketchy. Kelly made plays when he needed to. I can say right now if we had played Trevor the second half, idk if we get out of there with a win

Sep 9, 2018, 3:56 PM

That wasn't because of Trevor though. Guess you missed the pass to Powell that was right in the center of his chest that he dropped, that could have made us have a 3rd and short instead of a 3rd and long? Make sure you put the blame where it should be. The offensive line didn't look good for either QB last night, especially not enough to try to have Trevor with a QB keeper lay call when he should have been called to pitch it to Feaster.

Re: Kelly...and let's pull this every two series HS stuff

Sep 9, 2018, 5:16 PM

To rest. TL is a freshman phenom, but KB has the ole salt to run this limited offense. Especially when competition level goes up. That keeper where he should have pitched it is the QB call reading the defensive player. Fortunately, the competition level goes down until NCS, BC. But the team needs to know the pecking order none of this the situation dictates crap. Make a decision Dabo!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic