Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Keep reading that Clemson for past 20 years had not been
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,530

Keep reading that Clemson for past 20 years had not been

Dec 25, 2013, 6:07 PM

considered a national power, but now we are. Since we were until 1990, is anybody as annoyed as I am that we are the only school in history to give ourselves the death penalty just for the politically correct administrative power play artistic joy of it all and those responsible deep down still proud that they did?

Simply put, 20 years our lives we will never get back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Especially since our violations seem to be

Dec 25, 2013, 6:15 PM

Amateur hour compared to the SEC nowadays

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Especially since our violations seem to be

Dec 25, 2013, 6:28 PM

UNC was instrumental in that happening and now they are still inditing people after the so called NCAA investigation was closed and little punishment at all has been handed down. Amazing that a butt lick like Swofford who called for the extra sanctions says " UNC has been punished enough and further sanctions would be unprecedented" No one will call him out about the extra sanctions he says he had no part of in the 80's with Clemson.. I remember clearly he being the ring leader of that situation. I know, I have read the reports that says he was not involved but just because you tell a lie a hundred times it does not mean it is true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, it pi**es me off every day & I will never forgive

Dec 25, 2013, 7:18 PM

I'm dead serious. We will never get back those years where we voluntarily gave up football due to a misguided attempt to be like UNC. The irony is that they (UNC) turned out to be a fraud after all. Stupid!

Yes, it pi**es me off every day & I will never forgive

Dec 25, 2013, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Especially since our violations seem to be ]

I'm dead serious. We will never get back those years where we voluntarily gave up football due to a misguided attempt to be like UNC. The irony is that they (UNC) turned out to be a fraud after all. Stupid!

Dec 25, 2013, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Especially since our violations seem to be ]

You are right. We knew where all the noise was coming from in the 80's. Now they are trying to tell us that the noise we heard then, was coming from some where else. All of us from back then wasn't stupid and uneducated. We knew where the poison darts were coming from, and who was throwing them. And they won't convince me that the lies they are telling now, was actually the truth back then....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why isn't "SWOFFORD" on the curse word list??***

Dec 25, 2013, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Especially since our violations seem to be ]

I wonder how much of the acc coin Clemson brings to

Dec 25, 2013, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Especially since our violations seem to be ]

the table. Man...this topic irks me to the nth degree.

Dec 26, 2013, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Especially since our violations seem to be ]

And like some notable SEC teams, a NC was won. Wanna give it up while we're re-washing our hands? Didn't think so?

Those violations had nothing to do with the NC year

Dec 26, 2013, 8:35 AM

I believe it was things that went on the year prior or the year later with some players that never even played for our team.

We shot ourselves in the head.

Dec 26, 2013, 8:52 AM

Acting like UNC, the ACC, or Swofford had anything at all to do with Clemson shooting itself in the head by firing Coach Ford is crazy stupid talk. And it is unlikely to be helpful.

What we must do is to never shoot ourselves in the head again.

Nothing is more important than who is chosen to sit on the BOT and who the BOT chooses as President of the University.

Harley

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May Max Lenon die a painful death all alone....***

Dec 26, 2013, 1:12 AM

Re: May Max Lenon die a painful death all alone....***

Dec 26, 2013, 8:52 AM

Amen!

This was before my time and

Dec 26, 2013, 8:48 AM

I'm unfamiliar with what's being refered to here. Can someone in a nutshell re-hash it for me? Thanks

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

AD's are a dime a dz. Danny Ford's are once in a lifetime.***

Dec 26, 2013, 11:11 AM

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,530
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic