Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Keep it going Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Keep it going Tigers

Feb 7, 2020, 8:29 AM

football beat ND lst time they played. Lady's hoops did too. So now its men's hoops turn. Lets keep it going.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Keep it going Tigers

Feb 7, 2020, 10:06 AM

I thought they beat us in the valley 1st time we played , then we went up there and beat them .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2020, 10:13 AM

Yea, they beat us in the valley in 77. That was when Montana was there I think. We were leading at half and should have beat them but... I was at that game. We beat them in 79. Not sure where. And we have beat them twice since. 15 and 18 I think.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2020, 10:17 AM

The '79 game was at ND and I believe was their homecoming day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Feb 7, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Keep it going Tigers ]

We beat Notre Dame in South Bend in '79. Billy Lott was our QB. I was there and enjoyed every minute of that game.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2020, 10:25 AM

Wasn’t there - but it was a great win . I was at the loss to ND in the Valley in ‘77 ... so this was very sweet revenge!! Now ... go win MBB Tigers !! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Feb 7, 2020, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Keep it going Tigers ]

Pretty sure the OP meant last time they played, not first time! The men's basketball team has played Notre Dame multiple times in the last few years also.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Keep it going Tigers- exactly and

Feb 7, 2020, 10:23 AM

in '79 it was their Senior Day not sure about homecoming. They hadnt lost one of those in years till we beat them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic