Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Keep an eye on Pitt....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,864

Keep an eye on Pitt....

Oct 19, 2015, 9:18 AM

They're currently 5 - 1 and ranked 25th in the latest poll. They are one 57-yard field goal away from being undefeated, but they are also one 56-yard field goal away from being 4-2.

They currently sit atop the standings in the ACC Coastal Division. Pitt and Duke meet on 11/14 in a game that wil llikely determine the ACC Coastal Division Champion.

In the meantime, Pitt has a date with Notre Dame on 11/7 which should provide a bit more insight into how good this team really is (or isn't).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Keep an eye on Pitt....

Oct 19, 2015, 9:23 AM

UNC has a cupcake schedule left too. Should make for an interesting division run.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2015, 9:24 AM

No James Conner (injured), multiple offseason DUIs for players (no discipline), first year head coach, and mediocre QBs (Voytik and Pederman). Hopefully they can bolster their ranking to make the ACC look good, but they are over inflated due to a weak schedule so far.

They also have 5 more ACC games left. Translation:

Oct 19, 2015, 9:25 AM

Pitt won't be in Charlotte.

Oct 19, 2015, 10:34 AM

I was on the sidelines for the GT-Pitt game and thought Pitt was pretty solid both on offense and defense. They don't do anything particularly well, but everything fairly well. They use Boyd pretty much like we use Scott. Personally, I think they are a team that we would match up real well against. With Alexander covering Boyd, I think we could just about neutralize him and let the rest of our D just play like they usually do. I would love to face them ion the ACCCG, but we still haver a lot of work to do!~

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Oculus has been watching...***

Oct 19, 2015, 10:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: The Oculus has been watching...***

Oct 19, 2015, 11:22 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-8CSa9xj8

Are they in the ACC still?***

Oct 19, 2015, 11:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who? My eyes are firmly on Miami, as they should be.***

Oct 19, 2015, 11:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Who? My eyes are firmly on Miami, as they should be.***

Oct 19, 2015, 11:23 AM

For us arm chair Qb's it's kind of fun to think about the what it's and maybe's. As long as the team lock's in on Miami, as we Dabo will demand, life will be good. Personally, I like thinking about how we'll match up with other top teams if we make the playoffs.
Bama and The Ohio State, I think we'd beat both! Baylor and LSU would be fun to watch! No matter how it all plays out this is a fun ride and a great time to be a Tiger!!

Yeah, It would be fun to see us play Alabama or Ohio...

Oct 19, 2015, 11:46 AM

State. I was hoping that TAM would show up a little better against Bama, but with your QB throwing those pick six's it is hard to beat anyone. I think TAM also showed that their defense is still not elite or even good!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They play UNC at home next Thursday Night.***

Oct 19, 2015, 11:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Pitt's Def stats are not far behind BC - only loss to Iowa

Oct 19, 2015, 11:11 AM

And Iowa is not bad for the conference and division they are in.

If any team has a shot to dethrone Duke it's Pitt. I think UNC hasn't been tested at all except for against SCar who is just as big a dumpster fire as GT is this year. By the time UNC meets Pitt they will still be mostly untested. Pitt should win that one easily.

As long as UNC doesn't win the coastal....

Oct 19, 2015, 11:15 AM

Sounds good to me. Really don't like UNCheat.
Hopefully it will be Pitt or Duke.
I do think Miami will make some noise, but they will be hampered by losses to FSU & Clemson, making it hard to get to Charlotte.
I'm thinking 6-2 gets it done in the Coastal. Pitt is 3-0, so they are closer to that than the others currently.

Pitt ain't Sh*t...

Oct 19, 2015, 11:26 AM

just joking but I used to have a Sugar Bowl button that said that. I think their game against NDS at home on Nov. 7 will be good one.

Pitt is not an elite team at all butt they are balanced and "salty".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love that ACC commercial that has two PITT guys

Oct 19, 2015, 12:29 PM

that played at PITT before they were in the ACC. May as well toss Marino in there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FOCUS....on Myhamee!***

Oct 19, 2015, 12:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

I will always thank Pitt for losing to Penn State last game

Oct 19, 2015, 2:08 PM

of the regular season in 1981. We would not have been #1 going into bowl game season without that happening.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,864
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic