Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Keep Dabo! Fire Scott!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 3,530

Keep Dabo! Fire Scott!

Nov 18, 2014, 8:21 PM

No way in hell we should fire Dabo!! not after 3 10 win seasons.. Y'all sound looney!! need to get y'all panties out y'all asz! He's suppose to take up for a player, just because he hurt some of y'all feelings y'all want the man to leave??? Be a fan, don't boo a player who devoted 5 years to this program, what kind of fan are you? A fan who cheers when we win, then turn your back when we lose!? Jump off this Clemson train cause you are not a true supporter of Clemson! NOW, who we should fire is Jeff Scott! (but we're not because his pops brings in a lot of $$$ bc of his NC at FSU) I talked to a recently kicked off WR (who had a chance to come back but chose to leave anyway) he told me some interesting things on Scott who I thought was a very good position coach. Anyway he informed me Scott is one of least liked coaches on the team. He also said most of the coaches are too political, even Dabo. Their always trying to do the right thing instead of thinking outside the box. I know it might sound kind of odd but it's true. Dabo and crew wants this program to be so traditional and uptight about EVERYTHING. We didn't have to kick Kelly off, Mike Bellamy suppose still be here running wild. But no, we give these kids the boot instead of trying to reconcile with them and develop them into good men. I also want to add we might lose a certain WR at the end of the season. I was informed he is gonna transfer out after bowl game but I hope things change for him cause he's gonna be a big part next year.

Anyway, get off Dabo back! Keep Dabo! he's doing great even thought I don't like/agree with some of his political statements and quotes! Beat the #### COOTS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man that's funny

Nov 18, 2014, 8:25 PM

Scott's the one that all the recruits have been SOLD on as the next OC. That's why they keep coming, enjoyed reading your made up fairy tale though LOL.

Re: Man that's funny

Nov 18, 2014, 8:27 PM

It's not made up lol. This came out the mouth of somebody who KNOWS. I didn't know you was around when was talking??

Why would anyone believe you? 39% pulse has coot

Nov 18, 2014, 8:30 PM

written all over you. FGF is that way and tell them nice try

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why would anyone believe you? 39% pulse has coot

Nov 18, 2014, 8:33 PM

Yea Ima coot who has bought season tickets the last 4 years. Nice try :)

Re: Keep Dabo! Fire Scott!

Nov 18, 2014, 8:25 PM

Well this is the most interesting post of the day.

So why is it Sammy and Nuk talk great about him liar?

Where do you morons come from?

Re: So why is it Sammy and Nuk talk great about him liar?

Of course their gonna say good things, it's the right thing to do. Your not gonna bash a coach and ruin yourself. Just like Dabo is taking up for 3 and out Stoudt.. And thanks for calling me out my name over the internet. Very Tigernet of you. :)

Dude it's They're and You're, proof he is a coot***

Nov 18, 2014, 8:32 PM

Re: Dude it's They're and You're, proof he is a coot***

Nov 18, 2014, 8:35 PM

Sir yes sir sergeant Bryant Tiger! get a life lol.. I see you the most on here on just about EVERY topic or reply.. :)

Troll and stalker I see***

Nov 18, 2014, 8:47 PM

Re: Troll and stalker I see***

Nov 18, 2014, 8:50 PM

I get on here everyday and read topics and conversations. I'm not like y'all, I have a life! I don't get on here every damm day and bash coaches and players and tell people to "proof read" or "check your grammar" like we're a bunch of Harvard students! Nobody is perfect! But don't be ashamed man! You're not the only one who lives on TN! It's more 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 year old wannabe coaches too!

Re: Troll and stalker I see***

Nov 18, 2014, 8:56 PM

Wait - you started your post with 'I get on here everyday', then you followed with 'I don't get on here every #### day'... Which is it? Embarrassing. Makes no sense. You're flustered pal, take a lap, try again

Check my post history genius, before this week

Nov 18, 2014, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Troll and stalker I see*** ]

I get on may be a few times. Before football season, you won't see many post at all. This is the first week I have been on TN a lot in a while. So keep making crap up, you seem good at it

so you supposedly talked to Kyrin Priester

who probably hates the staff because he got kicked off in his freshmen year...

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: so you supposedly talked to Kyrin Priester

Nov 18, 2014, 8:28 PM

He had the chance to come back but chose to leave anyway. He doesn't hate the staff, the staff is not for him.

He was never given the chance to come back.***

Prove it, prove all this non sense you're spewing

Nov 18, 2014, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: so you supposedly talked to Kyrin Priester ]

Prove Dabo was gonna let Priester come back

Re: Prove it, prove all this non sense you're spewing

Nov 18, 2014, 8:36 PM

There's no way I can prove it. You know that man, I'm not superman. It was a 2-way conversation between me and him. Enough said :)

There is way more to that story, and Scott is very well

Nov 18, 2014, 8:44 PM

Respected by the other coaches and players.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

lo in otherwards, i'm lying, as we have never

Nov 18, 2014, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Prove it, prove all this non sense you're spewing ]

heard a negative word against Jeff Scott. He goes and visits Nuk and Sammy all the time at games, they still tweet about him, as does Spiller, yet we're suppose to believe a guy who got kicked off the team and a guy with a 39% pulse. Of course we have no idea if you even spoke with him. But carry on troll, this has been funny

Re: lo in otherwards, i'm lying, as we have never

Nov 18, 2014, 8:52 PM

I like Scott too! I think he is a hell of a coach/recruiter! This came out the mouth of someone who KNOWS, don't get mad cause you reading facts! He had the chance to come back, but chose to go a different route! He will finish this semester at Clemson then head WSU!

No, if you are telling the truth about what you heard

Nov 18, 2014, 9:04 PM

it came from a guy who was kicked off the team because of his continuing arguments(last one on the sidelines of the UGA game)over who should be playing more, him or A Scott. His claims were AS was getting the nod just because of who he roomed with.he was wrong and He's gone, I'm sure in his mind he blames JS with him not getting a chance to come back. Wish him the best of luck, everyone has a right to a second chance(elsewhere), get a clue.

Re: No, if you are telling the truth about what you heard

Nov 18, 2014, 9:12 PM

Yes he actually played UGA game. You're right, but I doubt his arguing with Jeff Scott was because if Tay Scott playing time. They where raised up as friends I don't think he would be feeling some type of way bc of Tay playing time.

Yeah we can tell you like him, you started the topic

Nov 18, 2014, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: lo in otherwards, i'm lying, as we have never ]

with get rid of Scott? Good Lord man, you just keep changing your words.

Yes lets believe the word of someone kicked off the team

Nov 18, 2014, 8:28 PM

he wouldn't be bitter or anything lol

Please check your Grammar before posting... It's called proof reading. Also, a 'Certain' doesn't give you credibility. Same the name or don't post

Nov 18, 2014, 8:32 PM

Ahh yes, the famous "check your grammar" it's a sports board, didn't know we were in school. :)

Waiting on that proof?***

Nov 18, 2014, 8:33 PM

Waiting on you to get the heLL of TN!.......

Nov 18, 2014, 8:38 PM

Seriously man, you're a veteran I KNOW you have better things to do. You been yapping since 1PM!!

Nov 18, 2014, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Keep Dabo! Fire Scott! ]

Just because it's a sports board, doesn't mean you can't proof read your posts, ####### -

Nov 18, 2014, 8:35 PM

Okay tough guy :)

Nov 18, 2014, 8:55 PM

You are kidding right? Bellamy couldn't spell his own name let alone hold on to a football. See how good all that junior college went for him. Hell of an athlete dumb as a rock. Sorry we honor the academic policy and hold a high standard unlike our sisters to the south. ie. do do clowney

Nov 18, 2014, 9:01 PM

Come on now man, it's life! Sometimes things don't go right for us, just because he didn't pan out doesn't mean he wasn't a good player. Now you calling him dumb? LOL, I laugh at people like you man, seriously go do something better then what you doing now.

Is this post serious?***

Nov 18, 2014, 9:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2014, 9:41 PM

We are bound to see some attrition at WR with transfers with the talent we have and are bringing in. Someone will get beat out and transfer.

Replies: 35
| visibility 3,530
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic