Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kavanaugh just sent a #### you letter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 500

Kavanaugh just sent a #### you letter

Sep 24, 2018, 3:25 PM

to leadership

Kavanaugh sent a letter on Monday to Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) — the chairman and ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, respectively — saying the accusations against him are "smears, pure and simple."

"They debase our public discourse. But they are also a threat to any man or woman who wishes to serve our country. Such grotesque and obvious character assassination—if allowed to succeed—will dissuade competent and good people of all political persuasions from service," Kavanaugh said in the letter to Grassley and Feinstein.

"I will not be intimidated into withdrawing from this process. The coordinated effort to destroy my good name will not drive me out. The vile threats of violence against my family will not drive me out. The last-minute character assassination will not succeed," Kavanaugh continued.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kavanaugh just sent a #### you letter

Sep 24, 2018, 3:26 PM

he should have thought about this before he decided to become a conductor.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 3:29 PM

i was like, "Huh?"...took a second but then...."oh $@##%$" LOL brutal

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

those of you who thought he was too moderate

Sep 24, 2018, 3:30 PM

may be seeing a galvanizing moment in his life.

I would not want to be a liberal in front of him on bench.

Re: those of you who thought he was too moderate

Sep 24, 2018, 4:13 PM

He should be able to set aside personal feelings and judge based on his interpretation of the law. If he can't he isn't qualified for the position.

Ginsburg disagrees***

Sep 24, 2018, 4:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^Who's scok is this?^^^^***

Sep 24, 2018, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Re: those of you who thought he was too moderate ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Sep 24, 2018, 5:30 PM

You mean spoiled rich boy is throwing a tantrum for being found out?

4 different allegations from 4 unrelated people in 4 different parts of the country?

Yeah, it's a setup. A conspiracy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the Dem playbook, i'm sure you understand it.***

Sep 24, 2018, 5:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kavanaugh & all men are the real victims #NotMe***

Sep 24, 2018, 5:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A couple things here.

Sep 24, 2018, 10:30 PM

First, I don't think she'll ever testify. BK is too good under oath to be rattled by anyone.

Second, If she does testivy many then many of those who are reported by the NYTs to have stated they didn't know what she was talking about will come forward and say he was there and she came out crying and told them all about nearly being raped.

I don't trust the congressional dems and I sure as heck don't trust the NYT to report anything which confounds the liberal agenda.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 500
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic