Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Katz interviews Brad Brownell chances...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Katz interviews Brad Brownell chances...

Mar 16, 2019, 12:19 PM

Making tourney. Brad says we have had a very good year and deserve a bid. What do you think of his arguments? Here it is...

https://mobile.twitter.com/marchmadness/status/1106679735097217025

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Katz interviews Brad Brownell chances...

Mar 16, 2019, 12:37 PM

Disagree. I side with ESPN commentators Bilas and Lunardi, who just now said that we "stunk" . Sorry, I love Clemson, but they did not do enough to get in. Pretty sad that we go from Sweet 16 to "stunk" with a veteran lineup. The team digressed from last year. DRad, if you are reading this, it is time for a change at the top. The coaching failed to develop talent, failed to prepare for games, and failed at in game management. It was embarrassing to hear Clemson mentioned in the same sentence with "stunk".

I just watched that too and

Mar 16, 2019, 12:42 PM

Eh...did the other bubble teams ‘stink’ too?...

Mar 16, 2019, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Katz interviews Brad Brownell chances... ]

Of course they did.
At this point these guys are arguing about the various superlatives of teams that could not win 20 games and have double-digit losses.
We might get in, we might not.
Of course we should have had a better season and there are valid concerns about where the program is...but in regards to the bubble...there’s not a lot of ‘deserving’ teams. Call me when Lunardi says that Ohio St, Indiana, TCU, etc. stink as well....seems to me that he wants to be right with his picks so he is talking down Clemson.

I take umbrage at any so-called "expert" using

Mar 16, 2019, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Katz interviews Brad Brownell chances... ]

the word stink in reference to our program despite what any Clemson fan may think.

We have known for a long time that we have problems with our program, problems that have existed for a long, long time.

But I'll be dammmmmmmmmmed if I will abide comments like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2019, 12:38 PM

Disagree. I side with ESPN commentators Bilas and Lunardi, who just now said that we "stunk" . Sorry, I love Clemson, but they did not do enough to get in. Pretty sad that we go from Sweet 16 to "stunk" with a veteran lineup. The team digressed from last year. DRad, if you are reading this, it is time for a change at the top. The coaching failed to develop talent, failed to prepare for games, and failed at in game management. It was embarrassing to hear Clemson mentioned in the same sentence with "stunk".

Mar 16, 2019, 5:21 PM

You are conflicted. Love Clemson, but side with something Jay Bilas said of our team.. the biggest Dook biased commentator on the network... I couldn’t care less what that goon thinks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

take emotion out of it... did we underachieve? Absolutely

Mar 16, 2019, 12:57 PM

Could this team win a couple of games in the NCAAT? Absolutely.

I agree with BB in that regard. The numbers and metrics don't lie. I think this is a situation where either way will not be wrong. You have a strong case to both be in, or out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: take emotion out of it... did we underachieve? Absolutely

Mar 16, 2019, 2:13 PM

Looks like Brad has gotten over the ACCT loss. Looks happy...

Mar 16, 2019, 2:13 PM [ in reply to take emotion out of it... did we underachieve? Absolutely ]

Mar 16, 2019, 2:13 PM [ in reply to take emotion out of it... did we underachieve? Absolutely ]

I’d be happy too...

Mar 16, 2019, 2:34 PM

$2.5 millions reasons to be happy. Coming back next season with absolutely no expectations... $2.5 million for doing as much or as little as he wants. That alone is enough to retire in style, not even considering the $millions he’s already pocketed over the last NINE YEARS.

Would you be unhappy if you were Brad Brownell?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately, we "stunk" at critical time, the 2nd half vs.

Mar 16, 2019, 2:42 PM

NCS, it left a terrible smell in the air. What happened after brilliant first half?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not wrong...we are competitive***

Mar 16, 2019, 7:24 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t watch anything with that sniveling liberal Katz.***

Mar 16, 2019, 7:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic