Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Karma sucks Coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,850

Karma sucks Coots

Jan 31, 2018, 10:16 PM

I think I remember uscjr football team complaining after their a$$ whipping that we were using racist slurs to there team and being racist in general with no evidence or investigation. Now the shoe is on the other foot, they are whining and complaining they were slandered against by missu making allegations of racism without any shred of evidence. Sucks for karma to come back around and now all the Coots are upset with missu saying these things, well didn't Coots do the exact same thing to us. I know things are a little different in the 2 cases but I find it funny Coots are upset about these allegations and slander towards their best sports program Women's basketball ??. And please don't misunderstand this as me saying racism is funny or anything like that bc it's not don't want any misunderstandings on that. Go Tigers!!

Message was edited by: HunterClemsonTigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Karma sucks Coots

Feb 1, 2018, 7:19 AM

My favorite part is the same exact media outlets who published the accusations from the coot FB team without proof or research are the same media folks calling out Mizzu.

If that doesn’t illustrate the complete media bias in this state, then I don’t know what does.

Feb 1, 2018, 7:52 AM

the media has every right to report that someone alleges something happened. they aren't required to go find proof one way or the other. The accusations are news. Donald Trump spent six years alleging, with absolutely no proof, that Obama was born in Kenya--surely one of the stupidest conspiracy theories known to history (poor white woman in Hawaii hops on a DC10 while she's 9 months' pregnant in order to run off to Kenya to give birth, which under our constitution wouldn't make any more difference to Obama's citizenship than the fact that John McCain was born in a Panamanian hospital). The newspapers still dutifully reported the alleged conspiracy. It was news.

LOL you are eaten up with it

Feb 1, 2018, 7:56 AM

TRUMP!!!! MAGA

ps. I don't like Trump, but I love the way he messes with the whiny liberals.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2018, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Karma sucks Coots ]

If you are expecting the truth from the media, forget it, seeking the truth is no longer a requirement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2018, 7:40 AM

Remind me which school those racist frat boys on Borat were from. I remember they embarrassed their school for millions of people around the world to see. I forgot which school, though.

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,850
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic