Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Karma is a female dog
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 190

Karma is a female dog

Oct 24, 2019, 9:14 PM

So had to travel to Manning today. Decided to go 378 to 261 route. Stopped just east of Columbia on 378 for gas. Every pump had a vehicle next to it except one. Drive up and there's a shiny black Mercedes pulled into the FIRST pump. Didn't pull forward to the second. Anyway dude pulled way past the pump almost halfway between the pumps. Dude is sitting in his car finishing a big important phone call I'm sure. Looks at me. Goes back to talking. So I creep up to within 2 inches of his front bumper just so I could get the freaking gas cap close enough to stretch the hose and fill it. So I start pumping.

Dude gets out of his car. Looked like he was dressed in the PERFECT pryck outfit from an 80s movie. Had a polo sweater on with slacks. Had another jacket tied across his shoulders. Hair slicked back. Looked like a total pryck. Goes to pump his gas. Uses the lever to keep it pumping then WALKS Inside. Leaving the pump running unattended. I finished and left.

Somewhere past Pinewood this car comes right up on my ####. Rides my #### about two miles waiting to pass. I'm doing 64mph. Dude passes me going 80. Black Mercedes. Same pryck. Keeps on going 80 until he was out of sight. About 5 miles later I crest a hill and see blue lights flashing. Drive by and saw a highway patrolman writing him a ticket. Made my morning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 190
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic