Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kaepernick Situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Kaepernick Situation

Aug 31, 2016, 1:35 AM

What are your thoughts? Agree? Disagree?
http://palmettosportsblog.sportsblog.com/posts/24596451/to-agree-or-disagree.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'll be in Syria by Dec.***

Aug 31, 2016, 7:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kaepernick Situation

Aug 31, 2016, 7:55 AM

Tired of hearing about it honestly.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2016, 7:56 AM

That guy is a blithering idiot. He doesn't even know specifically what he wants changed or specifically how to change it. He has just spewed out a bunch of generalities and has no clue what's actually going on.

These articles, in my opinion, hit the nail on the head about this moron.

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/colin-kaepernick-is-an-idiot-082716

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/colin-kaepernick-says-hillary-clinton-should-be-in-jail-082916

So Kaepernick sits during our National Anthem in protest

Aug 31, 2016, 8:07 AM

of racial inequality. How about income inequality? Does he refuse to accept his $11,000,000 salary? He's a second string talent but a first string buffoon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Aug 31, 2016, 8:17 AM

He is a fool plain and simple. A confused, adopted, little boy pretended to have an identity by caring about the crap his girlfriend pretends to.

He can fall off the planet for it would be a better place. You don't disrespect the military; ever.

Aug 31, 2016, 9:50 AM

Im on the fence about it. I;m made he has disrepected the flag. And kind of upset for his reason for doing so.

Sep 3, 2016, 8:58 AM

Posted on Facebook by Chris Gardicki's wife:

My absolute favorite moments of every single NFL game in Chris' career were when the national anthem was sung. The rivalry to come was put aside and all fans sang as one country, one group, one team. It was a revered moment for our family all of those 16 seasons, and I always thought how grateful I was to those who gave their lives so we could all freely stand in a public place and show our national pride. I am absolutely sickened by the behavior of Colin Kaepernick and his refusal to stand for the national anthem, and if I had the chance, I would say the following to him:

You are learning what it is like to be publicly despised for something other than a poorly timed pass, a bonehead interception or throwing into double coverage. You probably got that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when you got out of the shower and looked in the mirror this morning and remembered why you were on ESPN: Not for a great comeback performance after your off-season shoulder surgery but for disrespecting your entire country. I can't imagine how clammy your hands will be when you leave the safety of your car from the player lot on Monday and have to walk in the locker room and dress beside teammates whose dads served this country with pride. Or how I would feel utterly nauseous if I had to face those thousands of NFL fans who will no doubt have some special things planned for you and your family on game day Sundays. Or how I would even look into the eyes of the bank of reporters who will be waiting for you after Monday's practice. They aren't even going to ask about your sub-par second quarter showing of 2 for 6 and only 14 yards. They are going to ask you real questions this time. The ones not about football. The kind that can haunt you for the rest of your life if you answer them with ignorance. Because football will end for you one day soon, you'll be at a junior high school function for your kid before you know it, and the other parents and teachers are only going to remember you for turning your back on your country and her veterans who fought and died for that flag. Your on-field performance will be a mere footnote to your family name. Your refusal to salute our flag is going to be Googled and Tweeted and Instagramed into eternity and it will embarrass your children, your teammates and your family forever. Don't let this dishonorable mistake overshadow the rest of your life, Colin. This is NOT how you make a stand for civil rights. You don't raise awareness by disrespecting your entire country. Don't let your ignorance be confused for arrogance. Do the right thing NOW. Step up, apologize and donate one of your checks to a worthy veterans group. And then go into your community and work with inner city kids and whatever group you feel is being ignored and overlooked. You don't bring them up by disrespecting everyone else.
You need to put your money where your mouth is, roll up your sleeves and stand shoulder to shoulder with the people you believe need your help. If you don't do this right, they won't even want your help.
Because sometimes, like now, you can do something so dishonorable that it overshadows every other thing you have ever done. Don't be remembered for being the problem. Be the solution. Do something that will bring pride to your family, your team and your community. Do something worthy, Colin. Make a new headline.

Sep 3, 2016, 9:07 AM

That's very well said by Mrs Gardocki. Very very well said.

The problem is Colin is too stupid to understand any of what she said. He thinks because he's gotten some veterans to agree with him, all of them do. He probably looks in the mirror with pride after he sees that dumb #### afro. The more he's interviewed, the more ridiculous he looks.

no wonder his parents dropped him off at the orphanage

Sep 3, 2016, 9:19 AM

He's an obnoxious little #######

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic