Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kaepernick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Kaepernick

Jul 5, 2020, 10:34 AM

Y'all still defending this ####?
Sounds more and more like the Dem talking pts. CNN approves for sure

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1279548804866486272?s=19

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never thought about the guy except when he's brought up

Jul 5, 2020, 10:55 AM

on this board.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it just about "police brutality"....bullsh*t

Jul 5, 2020, 11:04 AM

How stupid is Drew Brees and Roger Goodell?

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

I feel sorry for the guy...

Jul 5, 2020, 11:15 AM

He has enslaved himself by his own bitterness and victim hood.

He gives what he considers white supremacy a lot of power in his life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or you could argue that he has developed a

Jul 5, 2020, 11:28 AM

Multimillion dollar business where no one cares about the quality of his QB play, he is revered by a segment of the population and the media, and all he has to do is send out a tweet occasionally.

Life’s pretty good for Colin.

null

It’s true, but to ever hear him talk, he sounds so unhappy..

Jul 5, 2020, 11:34 AM

I believe he lives on a virtual plantation of his own creation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My guess is that 50% to 80% of extremists...

Jul 5, 2020, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Or you could argue that he has developed a ]

And political commentators whether left or right are in it for $$$. Most are selling, way too many Americans are buying. Too much media, too little information.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kaepernick

Jul 5, 2020, 11:32 AM

This guy would be a solid addition to any NFL locker room.

Hates apple pie, too!

Jul 5, 2020, 11:41 AM

Last thanksgiving, he ate the rhubarb pie!

#### Kapernick. He is a narcissistic POS.***

Jul 5, 2020, 12:10 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Kaepernick is a political activist who says extreme things

Jul 5, 2020, 1:24 PM

to try to stay relevant.

Democrats are Americans, Patriots, War Heros, Tax Payers, 1st responders, Law Enforcement, doctors, nurses, business leaders, construction workers, union workers, small business owners etc. - same as Republicans. Broad categorization and linkage to extreme positions is simply not true.

People who call all Republicans racists, fascist white supremists based on some the actions of some right wing or Nazi activists are equally misguided.

Kaepernick message is???

Jul 5, 2020, 3:02 PM

I'm not sure where this guy is coming from. I always thought the 4th was celebrating the day America said we quit. We're done with the crown. Then it took 5+ years of war to actually gain independence from the British with the surrender at Yorktown on October 19,1781.I never though of either date being synonymous with White Supremacy and I honestly don't think he does either. He is a provocateur and not doing anything of value in my opinion to heal racial tensions. Does he hate himself? His biological mother was white and gave him up for adoption. He was raised by his two white adoptive parents. He was not an inner city kid. I think we all acknowledge that slavery existed and was wrong, very wrong. I think we can also acknowledge that African Americans were persecuted, sometimes killed and not afforded the same opportunities as whites. Our society is still not perfect, far from it. However, the past can not be undone.What does he want? This horribly racist country of ours elected a biracial man raised by his white mother. I'm still waiting to hear about an elected leader from France, Denmark, the UK, Germany who is black. The playing field is not level. It's hard as hell for a white kid from Appalachia to make it. It's difficult for an Asian kid who comes over here to learn a new language and culture. It's not easy for anybody growing up in a poor home to be as successful as someone born into an affluent home. However, in America in 2020, if you study hard and work hard you have a chance of being successful and not living in poverty. Immigrants, both legal and illegal continue to come here seeking the opportunities that exist in America. There is no guarantee of success. I think the fundamental difference is I think America with all its faults is a good and noble country. Kaepernick does not apparently share this view. He likes wearing a Fidel t shirt. Perhaps he should give Cuba a try for a few years and then see where he stands.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree - don’t support Kaepernick because he seems to be ..

Jul 5, 2020, 9:24 PM

all about pissing people off rather than engaging in meaningful change activities. But I don’t get angry or agitated at his publicity stunts. America is a free country he can say whatever. I simple shrug my shoulders and think he really wasn’t a very good QB and what he says is mostly noise.

He's a pot stirrer. Comments like that don't help anything.

Jul 6, 2020, 10:32 AM

It certainly makes me tone deaf to what he has to say. I'm sure I'm not alone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like him better with the afro,

Jul 5, 2020, 2:33 PM

it appears more menacing to the crackers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like natural fro's better myself. Oh wait...............

Jul 5, 2020, 2:38 PM

you're talking about Kaepernick.

Carry on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2020, 9:26 PM

He is clueless.

Jul 6, 2020, 7:56 AM

He used to not be “woke” ????????

https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/87987913844981760?s=20

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I defend his ability to trigger the racists in this thread.***

Jul 6, 2020, 8:03 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

all high and mighty aren't you? you are one judgemental

Jul 6, 2020, 10:34 AM

guy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa, a remote control tiger!***

Jul 6, 2020, 11:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Jul 6, 2020, 10:13 AM

Are you talking about this kaepernick that has the whitest family of all time?

https://twitter.com/IllinoisanMale/status/1280132052587773954?s=20

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That skinny little #####

Jul 6, 2020, 10:35 AM

better not have watched any fireworks then. Or grilled out. If he wants to be hateful and stay inside and eat quinoa and tofu he can have any opinion he wants.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic