Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KB knew Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

KB knew Saturday

Sep 26, 2018, 12:45 PM

At Bobby Dodd on Saturday with a few minutes left I left my seat and went to the bottom row near players entrance on the field for pics and handshakes. As KB left the field his face and body language was very evident . In fact many youngsters were calling his name and he did not acknowledge anyone. It was not a look of disappointment..he was pissed and I think he knew what the next 48 hours would unfold. None of this yesterday or today was a surprise..it’s just a gut shot to your reality.

A guy next to me said “ well next week we might see the TL era begin”. I said “ buddy, you just saw it “

I love KB. Always will. And really, wouldn’t all of us want any of our QB’s to think they should be the starter and can play in the NFL? But my reality says if Tahj Boyd can’t make the NFL KB can’t either.

Nevertheless KB has earned this right and we should all support him and the team moving forward.

#WeWantBama

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KB knew Saturday

Sep 26, 2018, 12:47 PM

You could see it every time the camera showed him on the sideline when TL was in the game...in all four games this year. He was not going to stick around to watch TL take his job.

Also, remember, when GT cut the lead to 21 and Dabo put the "starters" back in, he went with Trevor, not KB. That move was the end of Kelly being the starter at Clemson.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember one specific time right after TL made a big play

Sep 26, 2018, 12:49 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic