Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The ACC Championship KB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,847

The ACC Championship KB

Jul 31, 2018, 11:12 PM

Just finished watching all of last year’s games. KB did extremely well against Auburn- esp considering it was his first career start and following the footsteps of DW4. It appeared to me he made steady progress throughout the year with a great game against Miami.
The game against Alabama was not his best but there is plenty of blame to go around.
The spring game wasn’t good but his running ability was limited and somethings has to be said for not playing with your “normal” team.
I saw flashes of greatness against Miami - excellent reads and good passing.
I think he is going to have a great year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ACC Championship KB

Aug 1, 2018, 12:22 AM

Thank you, someone who finally agrees with me. We recruited him for a reason in the first place. He's a great QB, he's got one year under his belt as a starter - during which he got us to the CFB Playoff - and he actually CAN throw the ball downfield with accuracy... I believe he's going to prove a lot of doubters wrong this year. KB2 is what we are - a Tiger!

Go Tigers!!!

Aug 1, 2018, 8:00 AM

"Must be a coot posting" haha

for real though,
As good as KB has potential to be, if the coaches believe for a second that TL gives us a better shot then they should start him. It's like benching Tajh Boyd because Deshaun Wastson is on your team. Both may be good, may be very good, but the best has to win the job.

The more I'm considering QB rotation, the more I'm liking it. Especially in the "easy" games - opener, Wake, Cuse, etc.

KB

Aug 1, 2018, 8:10 AM

I re-watch a lot of games from past years many times. The 2017 ACC Championship is and will remain a favorite of mine. I suggest everyone rewatch that game.

I am going to strongly support whomever trots out to play QB for our Tigers in 2018. I have complete faith in our coaches sending the player that gives us the best chance of winning the game out to play QB on every down in every game in 2018.

Everyone who is sure they know that KB is not the right QB for Clemson in 2018 should go back and watch the Miami game.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think KB can/will win every game on the schedule

Aug 1, 2018, 8:39 AM

until BAMA or an elite defense plays us. He has no shot to win there barring some scores from defense. Which is why the spring game is somewhat crucial to see if he's progressed in the passing game. The spring game is basically the scrimmage for the BAMA game. He will have no prospects of a running "first" type game against them either. So what he showed was that he's still not able to handle a passing first type game. Which is how you beat BAMA. You have no chance if you're trying to whip them by running it down their throat. Your QB has to be a 450 yd type QB in the passing game. AM i wrong?

Aug 1, 2018, 8:40 AM
finished.JPG(104.9 K)
hello.JPG(122.8 K)
helloo.JPG(245.9 K)

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,847
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic