Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justin Fields was smiling inside last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Justin Fields was smiling inside last night

Jan 2, 2019, 8:23 AM

For one, I don't consider him to be a very good QB at all, but his best option is to transfer. But he does not need to sit out a year because he won't start at most Div 1 schools anyway. He should face reality and just go to a small program and try to get better. He was the biggest bust at QB that I've seen in forever. All that pressure being the #1 recruit(?) and playing like #100 is probably hard on anyone. I wish him luck in his decision (but he had better leave UGA if he has any brains at all).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never seen him play but...

Jan 2, 2019, 8:24 AM

if he was smiling after seeing his team go down like a crackho over a five pound rock he ain't much of a man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Justin Fields was smiling inside last night

Jan 2, 2019, 8:27 AM

I thought he had played good when he got the opportunity, not that I’m a fan of the dawgs or Justin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 2, 2019, 8:38 AM

He is a runner and very average passer. KB clone.

Jan 2, 2019, 8:35 AM

I also don't know why he would be smiling after his team lost but agree he needs to move on and find a team he can play quality minutes and get better. I didn't think he was particularly good when I saw him play but he is a freshman and not all of them can look like Trevor or Deshaun. :)

Again just another reason to put your faith in Dabo. He knows what he is doing and put Trevor in the best position to be successful this year. Really is crazy to see how long term Dabo is thinking as compared to other quality programs like UGA that only think about right now.

I think he's a pretty darn good player...

Jan 2, 2019, 8:47 AM

It's not his fault Georgia completely misused him and pi$$ed-away a year of his eligibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

YeP, pretty dang good qb who played very little but still #2 to TL

Jan 2, 2019, 9:02 AM

imho! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic