Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok, who still wants to bench Kelly Bryant for HJ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Ok, who still wants to bench Kelly Bryant for HJ?

Dec 3, 2017, 7:59 PM

It seems some of that talk has died down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok, who still wants to bench Kelly Bryant for HJ?

Dec 3, 2017, 8:04 PM

that would be what happens when you start playing better...

and he has done just that..frankly Saturday he was a freaking monster

good time to hit a groove, that is for sure

I think Saturday was by far his best passing effort in 17'

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just wondering -

Dec 3, 2017, 8:10 PM

Did you pine for firing Dabo after the loss to South Florida?

And now you love him? Until we lose 2 or 3 in a season? Then he should be fired again?

Just wondering.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just wondering -

Dec 3, 2017, 8:13 PM

probably...he was rather unproven when he was hired him - probably why we paid him what, 200Gs

...still don't "love him" I think he is doing well and I am glad he is our coach

being in love with a head coach is a little... :-/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well I didn't literally mean love love ??

Dec 3, 2017, 8:28 PM

Point for being straight up though.

I will be the first to admit that early in the season I felt

Dec 3, 2017, 8:05 PM

that our offense was anemic and we needed a better passer, KB has developed into a monster. The last 2 games especially he has found a rhythm. Coaches must have seen this all along and that's why they get paid the big bucks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is a reason for that.

Dec 3, 2017, 8:07 PM

The last 3 games his play had improved. And I'm talking HUGE. I just put on another comment. Look at the first to middle of the season games. Then look at the last 3. It looks like 2 different players. I don't know what light came on but I am stoked it did.

Re: There is a reason for that.

Dec 3, 2017, 8:11 PM

He has certainly played a lot better. And honestly, HJ has not. In his limited time playing, I can see why he not the guy just yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pssst,

Dec 3, 2017, 8:11 PM [ in reply to There is a reason for that. ]

We're 12-1. KB has performed great or pushed us to all 12 of those wins. Just letting you know.

Re: Pssst,

Dec 3, 2017, 8:14 PM

And that’s my point. He is and should have been the guy all along. Do you not remember all of the “HJ should be starting” talk?

Yeah no doubt. I remember it well.

Dec 3, 2017, 8:31 PM

Heck, there's probably a contingent who want to put Johnson in there, even today. And no, I don't mean in the funny kind of way. They actually want Hunter no matter games we win. I'm with you.

Re: Pssst,

Dec 3, 2017, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Pssst, ]

I don't recall any of the HJ should be starting talk. Although there may have been a threat or two. What I remember is people saying Hey give HJ a chance when KB is floundering. I don't think it's unreasonable behavior for a fan. Not every fan can be as astute as people such as yourself.
What's really sickening is when we should really be enjoying our latest Victory and looking forward to our next, people like you have to bring up old s***. Why can't some people just let others be human? I guess you're not getting the recognition you think you deserve as smarter than a common fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok, who still wants to bench Kelly Bryant for HJ?

Dec 3, 2017, 8:13 PM

Bryant has made tremendous strides during the season but he is not yet to the stage where he needs to be. If he continues to improve during the spring and into the beginning of the 2018 season, we may find we have an elite QB. I'm anxious to see how our red shirt OL freshmen have developed when we see them in action in the spring game. I fully expect the Tigers to be back in the play off mix next year. We will have several holes to plug but Dabo and staff have done a tremendous job in developing replacements. The future continues to look bright.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HJ should've played over ZC at Syracuse

Dec 3, 2017, 8:25 PM

That's the only real argument I've seen and it was a valid argument.

Re: HJ should've played over ZC at Syracuse

Dec 3, 2017, 8:27 PM

good lord can you people not give that a rest

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2017, 8:56 PM

Nope. Too fun with this crowd.

Dec 3, 2017, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Re: HJ should've played over ZC at Syracuse ]

What happened to your all-caps bro? You sick or something?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the coaches know it better.

Dec 3, 2017, 9:02 PM [ in reply to HJ should've played over ZC at Syracuse ]

And I'll leave that decision to them.

Re: I think the coaches know it better.

Dec 3, 2017, 9:10 PM

Agree 100%

Lucky us that we didn't have the head coach that...

Dec 3, 2017, 9:01 PM

was as stupid as the former Tennessee AD.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic